Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
article-0-153ABC34000005DC-2_306x423.jpg

[SUB]Dude's hideous girlfriend also passed[/SUB]

A young mother and her boyfriend have died apparently trying to rescue one of their dogs from fast flowing waters caused by this week's torrential rain.
Alicia Williams, 27, and boyfriend David Platt, 25, who had recently got engaged, were walking their five dogs when one is believed to have got into difficulty in the Clwedog River, Wrexham, North Wales, yesterday afternoon.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fe-struck-lightning-storm-lashes-Britain.html

Sadly this could happen to me. If my dog was being washed away, I'd probably dive in to rescue her. I am a very strong swimmer, but in rapid waters even a strong swimmer can drown. Oh well, maybe I would be found by a necro and played with some.

Was all over the British media - note they had 5 dogs, should have let the one drown, would still have 4 dogs and be alive. The lassie looks a wee bit crazy too.

Thanks for the posting. He was great looking but I find his girlfriend a bit of a bimbo. As much as I love animals, they can be strong swimmers so if they are in trouble, it is a warning not to try the rescue without professional help.

Back