Think about all the reason of circumcision:

Hygiene. You do take showers and baths. So you get yourself cut, only to take a shower ANYWAY?
It prevents HIV. Bullshit. I dare any circumcised guy right now to have unprotected sex with an infected partner. So you get circumcised only to wear condoms ANYWAY?
It prevents cancer and other infection. Chances are, your lungs and other part of your body will kill you with cancer than your foreskin. Removing your foreskin to prevent diseases is like removing any part of your body. Chop your fingers off. You can be sure you will never get it infected, or have a hang nail.

Finally, why would you expose what is a sensitive part of your body to constant outside stimuli? Circumcision do not prevent masturbation, but one thing about having a foreskin, you don't need to rely solely on your hands.

To the person who started this thread, I don't know why you would even consider this operation.

I can say it does reduce HIV (and many other viruses) transmission; this is commonly accepted and quite scientific. I had taken virology courses a while back, and I remember. I don't know exactly how it works, but I heard that this rule was proven to work only in heterosexual pairs. Haha. Condoms are the golden standard anyways.

Urinary tract infections are more common in women simply because of the anatomy, but in men circumcision does make a difference, and not just beacuse you remove what can get infected. It's the hygiene thing. Maybe here in America or Europe it is normal to take shower every day, but in some deserted countries (say, Middle East) there is less access to water, people take shower (and wash their children) less frequently. That's where circumcision can make statistically significant difference, imho.

I had a partial circumcision this past jan, thinking of having more cut off. stung like a bee stin for a few days, the worst wast having the exposed head hit the clothinb but more intese errection and sex is so more fun.

My father had to have it removed at age of 66, as it became less & less retractable, etc., & nothing remedied the issue. It was an unholy pain for him to experience. This was probably due to having done in backward, smalltown hospital, w/ not much experience w/ these on grown men. After a couple weeks, thing got better-at least he stopped talking to me about it in excessive detail. All seems fine at age 78.

I had a circumcision as an adult, which I did out of personal preference. The recovery period isn't exactly pleasant, but was pretty manageable. Getting a septoplasty was far, far worse.

When you got circumcised, what did you do with the foreskin?

I would love to met a guy that has circumcised as an adult and kept the dead foreskin, it would be fuckin nice to play with a piece of dead foreskin covering my cock
Btw, there is a guy in thisvid.com that made a DIY circumcision and kept the foreskin and played with it after

You need to register and add the guy as a friend to be able to watch his videos. It is worth watching if you are a necro and circumsexual

too bad the register sign up is down (says to check back later). i was circumcised at birth (it was the "in" thing in the U.S.) and remembered as a kid the first time i saw a classmates uncircumcised penis during a pee break. Man i was so fascinated by it even though the other guys called it "torpedo dick". As an adult i always wished i still had foreskin to play with.

too bad the register sign up is down (says to check back later). i was circumcised at birth (it was the "in" thing in the U.S.) and remembered as a kid the first time i saw a classmates uncircumcised penis during a pee break. Man i was so fascinated by it even though the other guys called it "torpedo dick". As an adult i always wished i still had foreskin to play with.
I would let you play with my foreskin if you want šŸ˜‹

I can say it does reduce HIV (and many other viruses) transmission; this is commonly accepted and quite scientific. I had taken virology courses a while back, and I remember. I don't know exactly how it works, but I heard that this rule was proven to work only in heterosexual pairs. Haha. Condoms are the golden standard anyways.

Urinary tract infections are more common in women simply because of the anatomy, but in men circumcision does make a difference, and not just beacuse you remove what can get infected. It's the hygiene thing. Maybe here in America or Europe it is normal to take shower every day, but in some deserted countries (say, Middle East) there is less access to water, people take shower (and wash their children) less frequently. That's where circumcision can make statistically significant difference, imho.
Well, I don't know if you're still a member after all this time, but you're talking bollocks there about HIV, virology courses or not. If you respond we can chat further.

Back