jon_b

Forum Elite
OMG - Bloody gore and violence - A video compilation assembled from the huge Photo & Video archives of CDG - includes a few brief shots from our Secret Room as a taster.

Viewing time 6min 20 secs :totalshock:

Jon, this is super duper awesome!:number one:

My 2 favs:drool::drool:

Geez, amazing compilation where did you get all those pics form :hi bye:

:totally hot:
Omg !
I am breathing hardly and

my heart beating very fast !
Your post is wonderful,
so full of good images etc.
Jon_b, Totaly exciting...!

My favorite B.O.Y.Z...
CaptureWiz027tttt0982yy000.gif

Glad you liked it stiff - and the small animation (the river of blood) about 3/4 way through was inspired by your excellent work, my friend, and I included it just for you. It is so small & subtle its easy to miss it - but even that small bit made me appreciate all your hard work which you post here at CDG m8. :kissess:

WHAT'S WITH THE STUPD MUSIC??? WHO WANTS TO LISTEN TO MUSIC??? SOUNDS LIKE A BAD OFF OFF BROADWAY SHOW.

WHAT'S WITH THE STUPD MUSIC??? WHO WANTS TO LISTEN TO MUSIC??? SOUNDS LIKE A BAD OFF OFF BROADWAY SHOW.
:nono:'Stupid' is spelled this way....hmmmm maybe it isn't the music that's stupid:thinking:

:hard lol:That was fucking sweet phyz

:muahha:

Kisses from me dude :kissess:

When you take on a large project like this - its done knowing that some (or maybe all of it) won't be for everyone. :dunno: The music was chosen to match the violent content - Its from the advert of Mercenaries 2. Its real quirky, I know - but when I first heard it I immediately made a note to use it sometime. The music also comes in a full choral version!!!! ....but for me - I liked this version.!!!

You can turn the sound off, of course - but the overall production just isn't the same IMO! :noidea:

Back