May 11, 2015 #1 barryds Forum Resident Joined Sep 19, 2013 Messages 921 Location usa http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/05/article-2154837-13768CC8000005DC-79_634x435.jpg
May 11, 2015 #2 stustustugoo Forum Elite Established Member Joined Sep 15, 2009 Messages 9,549 Location wisconsin I didn't know they dug up meatpie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 11, 2015 #3 laserdude Forum Veteran Joined Feb 3, 2012 Messages 1,269 Location GA stustustugoo said: I didn't know they dug up meatpie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Click to expand... OMG .. Haha!!!! So meatpie -- did you drain your victims from the dorsal artery in the ankle instead of the neck? Lol
stustustugoo said: I didn't know they dug up meatpie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Click to expand... OMG .. Haha!!!! So meatpie -- did you drain your victims from the dorsal artery in the ankle instead of the neck? Lol
May 11, 2015 #4 stustustugoo Forum Elite Established Member Joined Sep 15, 2009 Messages 9,549 Location wisconsin laserdude said: OMG .. Haha!!!! So meatpie -- did you drain your victims from the dorsal artery in the ankle instead of the neck? Lol Click to expand... well, rumor has it that he actually drained them very, very slowly from the small veins in the feet! lol lol sorry for having fun at your expense pie but I just couldn't resist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
laserdude said: OMG .. Haha!!!! So meatpie -- did you drain your victims from the dorsal artery in the ankle instead of the neck? Lol Click to expand... well, rumor has it that he actually drained them very, very slowly from the small veins in the feet! lol lol sorry for having fun at your expense pie but I just couldn't resist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
May 11, 2015 #5 Meatpie OWNER/ADMIN Staff member Administrator Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 64,850 Location Bulgaria LoL ?
May 12, 2015 #6 stustustugoo Forum Elite Established Member Joined Sep 15, 2009 Messages 9,549 Location wisconsin lol.......................................................................................