really sad, when will humanity be free of the stupid religious influence?

I can't get the Dailymotion vid to play otherwise I could possibly download and share.

Great post, never seen the pics before.

Yea, really sad. Such a beauty. I'm afraid outlawing religion won't work. The only way it can go extinct if there is a mass rejection of it, and of course if you are in a theocracy like Iran, you'd be killed for doing that as well.

Altogether excellent post stonefree. Thanks, previously only had a small thumbnail of this handsome young man laid out. As I recall, there IS a video of the ritual washing of the body with his modesty preserved. Also a video of his Burial with huge numbers of people turning out.

Altogether excellent post stonefree. Thanks, previously only had a small thumbnail of this handsome young man laid out. As I recall, there IS a video of the ritual washing of the body with his modesty preserved. Also a video of his Burial with huge numbers of people turning out.

Well, perhaps there are some *decent* people in Iran after all, who are not so poisoned by their religion to show up for his burial...

Back