sumtingwong

Forum Regular
Jonathan Wilamy Queiroz de Oliveira, 17 years old, lived on Avenida Rio Branco, in the Bairro Alto Xerem Mossoro, was killed around 22 hours of Monday July 23, 2012, after attempting to flee a police approach. Jonathan, who was driving the motorcycle was hit with a shot in the chest. He abandoned the motorcycle and tried to take refuge inside the kitchen of a diner, but could not resist and died at the scene before the arrival of medical assistance. Beside the body of the victim's experts Itep found a .38 caliber revolver with four ammunition intact.

good looking guy. i wonder if he pulled up his shirt to check out the wound in his chest, realized it was probably fatal, pulled the shirt back down somewhat, then just calmly waited to die. i jacked off several times to this picture.

good looking guy. i wonder if he pulled up his shirt to check out the wound in his chest, realized it was probably fatal, pulled the shirt back down somewhat, then just calmly waited to die. i jacked off several times to this picture.

I don't think he waited calmly to die. The dude, being a hardcore gangster that he was, was probably enraged during his last minutes realizing that the creepy morgue keeper was now gonna be the one that got to pump his stinking semen up his anus and do all sort of lewd things to his body. And there was nothing he could do to stop it.

Back