More Hot Dead Guys... But when alives

Alix

Forum Regular
All This guys are dead. In acident of motos, cars, burned to death and sicks.
Poor hunks....

Number 2 is incredible, wish I could've experienced his corpse, but my FAVORITE dead stud is that hunky biker. He looked so hot and rebellious. How did he die?

daaang. these guys are too hot to be dead...now they're even hotter

WHY DOES SOMEONE ELSE ALWAYS GET DEADERS LIKE THESE GUYS AND I DONT?????? WHY WHY WHY!!! C'MON GOD, CUT ME A BREAK HERE!!!!!:sm (59):

ONE! JUST LET ME FIND ONE HOT DEADER LIKE THESE GUYS GOD!:sm (50):

The biker dead in acident with his moto. Died instantly.
the second is ex-convict, was on parole and was shot by other gangsters while riding your bike too.

The boy in blue trunks and khaki shorts died in an accident and was cremated.
The third and ninth (are the same guy) died charred with his girlfriend in a motorcycle accident.

I have more photos of these and other guys and I will post them soon :D

Number 2 is my favorite, would love to see his body with bullets in it. Number 8 is nice as well. Thank you Alix for sharing.

More!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All are deads! all! His corpse now are burieds or turned ashes
:/

They're all so hot! It's sad such handsome guys gone, the thought of their corpses though is so:load::load::load::load::load::load:

They're all so hot! It's sad such handsome guys gone, the thought of their corpses though is so:load::load::load::load::load::load:

The ultimate would be before/after pics. If they're this buff alive, imagine layed out on a morgue table. Like you said verlup, :load::load::load::load:

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This most muscular guy was killed by a stab in the belly (the belly that appears in the photo) during a robbery.

I like the one with the tatto over his chest *_* I wonder if they look better dead or alive.

Most of these deaths were car or motorcycle accident. In this latter case, the pretty young man was driving drunk.

I mean...yeah, these are all pics of cute guys, but unless there's a reference to who they are and how they died, it's just pictures of cute guys.

Surely there must be information about them?

Here's my little contribution. I saw this guy's pic last August. Hot! He had this great built, and his nipples were pierced, too. JO'd a couple of times. Then last June, I read about this drunk dude who died after crashed on his Suzuki. I use search function on MySpace and Facebook for most of dead squids, I see that hot dude's pic! That was sad and horny at the same time. In fact, I got so horny that I drove 5 hrs. to his viewing. I guess I was a little too late because I didn't see any casket. Anyway, here's my favorite, Brett.

Attachments

• img_5534.jpg
    img_5534.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 31
Back