That is so awesome.
Crazy as fuck.
Nice find!

Brings back memories of the tank driving through the streets of San Diego, I believe. Just because we drive heavy machinery through the streets does not make us the insanest nation on Earth. What about all of the folks in Russia and points west who play demolition derby with their cars at high speeds on the highways daily as evidenced by the pics posted on this site? That is more insane to me then knocking down a building or two. Just my two cents worth. :sm (20):

I meant no offence. Russia is insane but the US in the insanest just because citizent are allowed more personal freedom.

Dude built this killdozer for more than six months and no one noticed him.

Yah.
It was no offense.
Its kind of compliment.
But how they managed not to see him building such a thing.
I don't know.
Its not a killdozer, now one died from him....
He was just pissed off XDD

I meant no offence. Russia is insane but the US in the insanest just because citizent are allowed more personal freedom.

Dude built this killdozer for more than six months and no one noticed him.

No offence was taken. I was just stating that when our loonies do things they do it big and it seems in Russia and points West, it seems to be on a more regular and less grand, but still violent scale. Unless he was building it in an underground bunker, how in the hell do you not notice something like that. When he went shopping for the metal, did anyone wonder why an individual might need so much steel armor plating?! Did the welding, grinding and cutting of said metal not raise an eyebrow or two of his neighbors or friends? I guess not. We have the attitude over here of unless it concerns us, the hell with it. Sometimes, we should be a bit more concerned.

:) :wink2: :sm (41): :sm (20):

I remember seeing that on the news years ago. These incidents usually involve disgruntled employees or revenge for some reason or other.

Cool! Incredible all that planning and building the thing.
He had no escape route, was sure he wouldn't get out alive, but what a way to go!

:pass out::stars::pass out:
Omg !
I am breathing hardly and
my heart beating very fast !
Your post is wonderful,
Meatpie, Totaly exciting...!

Here, probably his brother...
Police chase WWII TANK

WOW USA is freaky cool country
WE GOT A BAD ASS OVER HERE!
(Old news but good
to see A.G.A.I.N.)

*Click image to continue ..!

I agree with Meatpie on this, he shouldn't have been able to go so far into building that thing and destroying so much. I built a small tree house and had to tear it down when the town inspector found it in the woods, and this jerk gets away with this. He's dead but that's what he wanted most likely. I remember when this happened. That tv show is so fun to watch.

Unbelieveable. Crazy people exist everywhere BUT you are right when they can amass guns through freedoms, it is somehow worse for the general citizenry.

Back