Votes: 35 76.1%
  • Ugly Dead Blokes

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Opasan says I post ugly dead guys instead of cute ones and ruin the image ot the website.

What do the other members think?

I admit that not all corpses I post are like fucking models from Cosmopolitan but hairy Ruskies still do it for me.

Maybe Opasan is to pretentious?

I like these two new cases.

I'm with Opasan that some of your Russian guys are far from cute - dare I say that Thai guys are much cuter!
But keep posting them anyway, if they're dead and interesting!

I have to disagree about thai guys.

They are all flattened in the faces like pancakes, hairless and overall absolutely not cute.

Disagree totally! But keep posting those ruskies - some of us like hairy ruskies, others smooth Thais

I am with necroboy. There is nothing sexy about Thais.

im agree wiht you meatpie.. i hate thais too

I LOVE the dead Ruskies especially the first one there. They're so cute, hairy chested and manly. I like the manly looking corpses best. "Scruffy faced" as Arrow puts it are my favorites.
Are there more pics of these two to see?

Everyone has their own taste in men and I'm only strongly attracted to skinny guys so yeah not all the guys posted will be hot to me but oh well. I like all races of guys, but asians the most. :) I'd never label any specific race as ugly.

i love slavic and russian guys. They shure do look very, very HAWT!!!

Especially bearded, rank and a bit muscular, but a bit chubby I do not mind!!

i love slavic and russian guys. They shure do look very, very HAWT!!!

Especially bearded, rank and a bit muscular, but a bit chubby I do not mind!!

Ha, beards and mustaches always piss me off when I see a super hot guy ruining his face by refusing to shave. :eek1:

Last guy's pics are cute but imo; the eye is the cruelest place to stab someone. :(

Last edited:
Ha, beards and mustaches always piss me off when I see a super hot guy ruining his face by refusing to shave. :eek1:

Last guy's pics are cute but imo; the eye is the cruelest place to stab someone. :(

Hmmm....to me it's a fashion statement and a way to look kewl and hawt, but we all have our tastes.

And yes, I keep my beard trimmed and tidey...no great evil forest growing on my chin and face....

Back