By wire. I read a story on Grease Tank in which a young no-good was sexually ravaged. The scene got rougher and rougher. At the end of it one of his rapists stood behind him while he was held in place, both of them standing. The victim barely saw the flash of light as the wire came over his face, reflecting the light of the interrogation lamp above them. First time the victim was aware of the wire was as it made horizontal contact his neck. The wire instantly caused a red line in the neck because it had a bit of a serrated edge. While the rapist held the wire in both hands he started a left-to-right sawing motion, applying pressure toward himself. Back and forth, back and forth, the wire cut through flesh and muscle and split the trachea in two. When it reached the neck tunnel the victim's lungs began to fill with blood instead of the oxygen they so desperately needed. The killer continued to saw. He was highly skilled. The victim gurgled, his mouth wide open, and with extreme jerky movements his body kicked. With a flick of the perpetrator's wrist, the wire did the final cut through the spine and brain stem, causing the boy's head to tumble off his shoulders. Torrents of blood from the boy's fresh neck stump shot high in the air, then dribbled to a steady flow, like volcano lava, as the victim's heart gradually gave up.
The scene was so well written I'd come racing home from work and jack off reading the same paragraphs over and over. :tognue2:

Hot description indeed!

guillotine please....none of that inaccurate headsman with an axe

I'd pick the guillotine first just like Lycanthrope - when I was a kid it was cool to imagine me and my team going to the chopping block and having our hot hunky PE teacher chop off our heads one by one. But then I really had a really thin pre-teen neck. When I got older and noticed my friends and me developing bigger muscular necks I always imagined a group of us opting for the guillotine so we're certain our heads are chopped off instantly! Can you imagine waiting in line for your turn and a teammate's head head need two or more swings of the ax before it rolls! Besides, the triangular blade looks sort of "erotic" - I'd hear the drum roll begin and press my shoulders against the beams and stretch my neck out as far as it will go. If it was the french revolution i'd probably cum in my noble silk pants rubbing my dick on the bascule!

oh yes, guillotine for me too. there's nothing more elegant. i especially like the precedure of being tied to the bascule, whipped and pushed under the sharp blade. your descriptions, waikiki, are pretty near to my imaginations - hothothot!

Agreed, I always wish to see that moment when he realizes he's been decapitated before his head falls off.

It would be hot to see the expression on a guy's face when he first realizes he's been beheaded even before his head drops. The one thing I've always noticed in photographs of guillotined men is that the expression on their face is never the expression any man would have looking into the basket with the lunette locked. I think all of us would have a focused and serious expression on our faces. But in so many photos the dude has an expression more like a cum face - mouth often opened; expression of surprise Even when their eyes are closed you know they weren't closed when the blade cut off their heads. Maybe a camera just in front of the camera to catch the moment expression changes and one over the basket to catch the realization of being beheaded, and how the expressions change.

Guillotine, maybe see my body as my head falls into the basket. the brain must still work for a little bit after

Guillotine, maybe see my body as my head falls into the basket. the brain must still work for a little bit after

With the speed of a guillotine I don't think any guy realizes his head has been cut off until he's rolling in the basket. The head drops so fast that we probably wouldn't hear the blade hitting the base until our heads were already in the basket. I think the brain works a lot more than a little bit. The cool thing is that when you look at guillotined heads on trays the expression on their faces are always much different than the expression a guy would have when his neck is in the lunette and he's staring into the basket - expression on the face of a guillotined head almost always has the cum face expression just like when you're jacking off and about to shoot.

I prefer sword or axe. Another hot possibility arabian style with the knife.

Sword or the chopping block and ax are beginning to sound hot to me...the ideal would be see a demonstration of all three on three eager guys getting the method of beheading they want most. After I've witnessed all three it would probably be a harder choice than I imagined it would.

Would carry out your sentence with a heavy Highland Broadsword aimed at the back of your neck - one swift long blow down - then hold up you head and display it to the crowd I'd be naked except for my kilt and boots + a black hood face mask - the crowd would not notice my kilt being tented as I hold your head up - the staring open eyes and mouth and blood dripping from the severed neck has their attention

I love the idea of being guillotined. The spectacle of it ... the sexy position you assume laying on the board, waiting for your fate. I like seppuku, but I don't particulary like the beheading associated with it.

It would be so hot to kneel naked over the block - my wrists bound, but my legs spread by the guard kneeling between them, fucking me. The axe would fall as i shot my last orgasm

It's the guillotine for me too. I like the idea of being in one of those long lines in the French Revolution where they cut off 30 or 40 heads a day, because when they strapped you down then tilted and slid you forward, your head was stickin out of the Stocks, like "here it is, people, it'll be off his neck in just a minute!" And then you're looking down into that basket full of heads right under you. Some got their faces starin up at yours with they eyes wide open in the dead stare, others you just the back of the head and then others, the bloody stump of the neck with the thick veins, red raw muscle and the white bone of the neck and others might still be alive! And like you know your greasy head's gonna drop right down and join theirs.

Back