Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
article-2056873-0EA536C900000578-291_634x354.jpg

The UK and U.S. are drawing up plans to attack Iran amid growing tensions in the Middle East, it was claimed last night.

Barack Obama and David Cameron are preparing for war after reports that Iran now has enough enriched uranium for four nuclear weapons.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s hardline regime in Tehran has been linked to three assassination plots on foreign soil, according to senior officials in Whitehall.

article-2056873-0E99E24B00000578-504_634x371.jpg

War planners will look at potential deployments of Royal Navy ships and submarines equipped with Tomahawk cruise missiles and RAF fighter jets armed with precision-guided Paveway IV and Brimstone bombs and missiles, surveillance planes and air-to-air refuelling.

article-2056873-0265BD7A000004B0-209_634x505.jpg

The Natanz nuclear site, 130 miles south of Tehran, where Iran is believed to be enriching uranium.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ck-drawn-UK-US-Middle-East-tensions-rise.html

Can't image Obama is going to end one war, Iraq, draw down another and start a third. But if Iran is close to nuclear they may have no choice. Let the Israelis do it...

Fuck it; with 7 billion people on the planet we can afford to lose a few... Iran may be a hard opponent - just ask Iraq...

Doubt the infantry will be involved, it won't be an invasion, more a remedial bombing campaign to take out nuclear facilities, with possible special forces involvement.

If they kills to Ahmadiyenad and his gangs Im happy. The bad thing is the hundreds or thousands of inocent persons will die. I hope cutes too

I figured as much. I saw a news item on my home page the other day about a new and improved bunker bomb that can go deeper and deeper. The mentioned how far down the research facility was but I forgot.
Nothing like going down with a bunch of hot guys with combat boots on.

JJ

This fucking country has just spent 900 million pounds getting rid of Gadaffi and the people of Britain are told we are broke. What a twot Cameron is.

The US is broke too but they will attack, their military machine is quite sophisticated they have bases all over the world and will now use Israel to launch their attack. I think a war with Iran is imminent.

What makes me mad is the way this country and America tell others they can not have nuclear weapons and yet we have ours. It only takes a crazy leader to start a war.

What makes me mad is the way this country and America tell others they can not have nuclear weapons and yet we have ours. It only takes a crazy leader to start a war.

That is because they are afraid that the countries that they are trying to keep them from would actually use them. The USA and Russia always had a stand off because they knew by using nuclear weapons would only come back on them.
Some of these countries don't care. They would bomb the whole world not caring that the radiation would eventually come back to kill them. AT least they won the war.

JJ

JJ

Yeah, bigballs, would you really rather the likes of Ahmadinnerjacket and Kim Il Poo or whatever his name is had nukes? The Iranians are already threatening to close off the arabiab gulf and duisrupt oil supplies, economic times are bad enough without that. Drench the whole of Iran in Napalm and let God (The good, Christian one!) sort em out!.............sorry, but the bunnies are in a warmongering mood today (actually most days!)..........just let's make sure we don't send any of our troops to be killed with stupid 'play fair' rules of engagement when these benighted savages don't understand the concept and haven't signed up to the Geneva convention. We have weapons that can kill em all by remote control, USE THEM!

Back