Guest viewing is limited

Real alive stabbing hairy stomach hunk

ddead man2

Forum Regular
Joined
Oct 25, 2011
Messages
149
Location
England
I am looking for Russian speaking guys from all over the world, extreme masochists aged 25-37, with muscular hairy bodies. With a hairy belly from the pubis to the chest. Who can realistically voluntarily cut or pierce their hairy stomach below the navel, and do any other extreme torture of their stomach with sharp objects.
Please, please contact me.
 
Respond please.
 
topical
 
you are ugly rashist
No.
I'm looking for a real-life extreme masochist with a muscular, hairy belly. Who can actually cut his stomach below his navel!! Voluntary!!
I myself am Russian-speaking, it is easier for me to communicate with Russian-speaking guys.
 
I am looking for Russian speaking guys from all over the world, extreme masochists aged 25-37, with muscular hairy bodies. With a hairy belly from the pubis to the chest. Who can realistically voluntarily cut or pierce their hairy stomach below the navel, and do any other extreme torture of their stomach with sharp objects.
Please, please contact me.
 
I am looking for Russian speaking guys from all over the world, extreme masochists aged 25-37, with muscular hairy bodies. With a hairy belly from the pubis to the chest. Who can realistically voluntarily cut or pierce their hairy stomach below the navel, and do any other extreme torture of their stomach with sharp objects.
Please, please contact me.


Respond please.
 
For many years I can’t find the content that interests me - nowhere else ......
Your site is my last hope. But since I can’t pay the elite subscription (I have no money) - I'm trying to remind me as much as I am looking for - when I have access to the site.
please forgive me. I really want to find the content that interests me. But I don't know how and where .. Your site is my last hope.
Dear users and site administrations - Help me find content !!!! Please!!
I really like the topic of cutting stomachs for guys with hairy tummy and muscular bodies. And taking out the intestines from such guys ...
To communicate with me - please write to me in telegram. I'm really looking forward to!!!
 
Why is he a racist? Maybe it's a language barrier thing. He did said his English is not forte. I don't have Telegram, so I don't know what it's all about.
 
Why is he a racist? Maybe it's a language barrier thing. He did said his English is not forte. I don't have Telegram, so I don't know what it's all about.
Yes. You absolutely understood me correctly! thank you so much.
I don't know English at all. Therefore, I wrote such a post ...
Thank you for understanding and support!

Telegram is a very popular and convenient messenger .... There is a very convenient function of the built -in text translator.
I will be very happy - if someone wants to communicate with me in telegrams ... It is very convenient for me there. I really look forward to go - we’ll talk.
 
Yes. You absolutely understood me correctly! thank you so much.
I don't know English at all. Therefore, I wrote such a post ...
Thank you for understanding and support!

Telegram is a very popular and convenient messenger .... There is a very convenient function of the built -in text translator.
I will be very happy - if someone wants to communicate with me in telegrams ... It is very convenient for me there. I really look forward to go - we’ll talk.
(It is most convenient for me to communicate with Russian -speaking.
Therefore, I wrote such a post ..
But in telegrams I can communicate through a built -in translator. )
I really want to find guys with hairy and muscular stomachs. who know how to pierce their stomach below the navel and \ or cut their stomach ..

In telegrams, I can communicate in any languages
But I was looking for Russian -speaking guys - so that it was as convenient to communicate as possible.
 
Last edited:
Unfortunately for 2 years I can’t find a guy with such a hobby as I am looking for. And with a hairy muscular stomach that can communicate with me in a Telegram and will be able to make a lot of video torture of your hairy abdomen for me. Without porn ......
I'm really looking forward to! Write to me in telegram. Link in my profile! Welcome - please come in - talk!
 
Why is he a racist? Maybe it's a language barrier thing. He did said his English is not forte. I don't have Telegram, so I don't know what it's all about.
I didnt say he is racist. I said he is rashist - which means russian fascist. Since all russians are stupid imbeciles who hate everybody around even each other.
 
Oh so that's what it means. I thought it was a typo.
I in the posts I wrote above, I explained everything above!
Whoever reads carefully - will understand everything ...
Thank you for your attention and hope for understanding.
 
You are by far the most annoying prick on this site. For the love of God leave. I am sick of seeing your shit here. Go damn it.
 
Back
Top