Guest viewing is limited

Meatpie

jayde

Forum Regular
Joined
Nov 7, 2009
Messages
203
Location
united states
What you did today was uncalled for. Maybe if you were not such an asshole, you would have more members. :(
 
Do you hate me now :(
 
I can't think, I am a troll remember.
 
I can't think, I am a troll remember.

Im sorry you are having a hard time. But being mean to people online isnt making it any better, only worse.

What you did today was very mean, and I know you dont care. I have read that many times.

I dont hate you, I dont have it in me to hate people. Im not that way.

I hope things get better for you. :(
 
Are u gonna leave me now?
 
Are u gonna leave me now?

This reads like an online love affair, and Im not a guy, and Im not dead.
I know you love me, but come on, the members are going to think your nuts. :)
 
Welcome to the real CDG w/ Meat Pie.

He does that to everyone. Just Flame him in the appropriate link.
Everyone else does.

Yeah, I guess it was my turn today. :sm (31):
 
u.u.... dont konw wht to say

true meat is hard with people sometimes but everytime i ask for advice in this forum he and verlup are the 1sts in answer and gives advice to me, so think it's equal... dont you think?

i consider him as a friend, hope he thinks the same...
 
^ You are right, kit. If I had to do it over again, it would be done in a pm.

He has been very helpful to me also, and I appriciate that.
 
MUUUU AAHHHHHHH.

His ass taste good? Get enough shit?

When UR done back there don't forget to suck his dick too. hehehehehehe
 
-raises an eyebrow- Hm? I found this amusing...
 
Nice avatar you old fart :come and get me:
 
Back
Top