Guest viewing is limited

The truth about GoreGrish (if anyone is interested) - 2026

TheUnforgiven

Forum Regular
Joined
Jan 10, 2026
Messages
69
Location
United Kingdom
After reading some old posts here about GG, I'd like to share my experience if anyone is interested lol
I used to have an account there created in Dec. 2020; got banned in Dec. 2025 after a massive drama.
Staff pardoned me (maybe my donation helped, Idk) and I was allowed back with a brand new account at the beginning of this year.

1. Staff have favourites (I've spent months asking for a badge and they ignored me, whilst newer users asked for badges and they got them in less than a hour);
2. Still pretty homophobic, yet I have my share of rape threats, flirting and compliments from other male users (screenshotted);
3. Bullying is relentless, unless you put people on IGNORE;
4 . Most of the users are lovely though (I confessed my past crushes to two of them and they were cool about that, didn't judge me and never mocked me about that... they're straight);
5. Backstabbing is common: watch out!
6. Unfair: yesterday staff deleted a thread from another user, where my comment had received 14 positive reactions. I think staff or one of the bullies were jealous because my comment had the most number of likes by the time the thread got deleted (screenshot below).
7. Negs can mess with people's head and they cause the majority of drama. People pretend they're okay, but then cry to staff the moment they get a negative reaction. A user called Sue69 was known for their negging sprees (including against my accounts) and it took staff ages to ban them. When I gave negs, I got banned instantly.
8. Despite all, I keep going back there like an addiction...

Please, note that the above is not about ALL USERS or MODS: I repeat, most GG users are actually nice people! But the few cunts there can make the experience hell.
I don't really have anything against staff either, even though it's clear that I'm not one of their favourites... even before what happened in Dec. 2025.
I actually like D.O.A. and the way he replies to people and troublemakers.

Attached is the positive reactions to my comment, before the thread got deleted by staff:

 
Thanks for that I am on GG too since it started and my old posts are still popular.
 
Back
Top