Looking for a victim in NYC

New Yorker

Forum Regular
Washington DC (Georgetown) and New York City (UES)
I am looking for someone SANE who is into necro roleplay in the NYC. I want to kill you in many different ways such as strangling (my favorite), stabbing, smothering and poisoning. I then want to molest your body as I stare at your dead eyes. I want to drag your corpse around the room and cuddle with it as I watch TV.

I am 26, 5'11, 180 lbs, white. I don't particularly care about what your look like or your age as long as you are sane and know the limits of this sort of fantasy.

If you are interested you can contact me at andrewwal1988@hotmail.com.

Sounds like my kind of fun .. But you are looking for someone SANE in NYC. Good luck!! Just teasing! Wish it could be me!

Shame you don't live nearby. I would love to put my hands around your throat and squeeze it till I hear your neck snap and blood started pouring out of your mouth. I would then undress your body and drag it to a tub and wash it off. After that I would take you to a bed and cuddle with your cadaver I watched TV. Then I would put my thick cock into your mouth and make it swallow it deep as I stare into dead eyes.

I sometime travel to Virginia so maybe someday you and I can meet.

Oh yeah ... Too hot. Add one thing .. While your hard throbbing cock is forcing its way down my esophagus you'll have my clean naked corpse stretched out and your hot smooth bare soles crushing my dead cock and balls.

That is pretty hot .. But I must return the favor.

As you are fucking my face - the suction performs CPR and revives me. You are deep into orgasm, so I keep your cock until you blow your load down my throat and I drink every sweet drop. I leap to your lap straddling you and clasp my hands around you neck. You are weakened by the intense orgasm and cannot push away from my strong furious grasp. Growing weaker and weaker you are punching at me and your legs are stretched and trembling, gyrating uncontrollably as your eyes stare straight and wide and the life leaves them. Your arms drop and your legs and beautiful feet droop limp. I like your choice in TV, so before your bath I roll off of you and hold you to me as I finish the program. Your feet are catching my attention and the thought that they were crushing my cock moments earlier gets me rock hard, so I lay you on the sofa and lift your right foot to my face and the left I shove into my crotch. Ohhhhhh ... the man scent of you foot is so euphoric and erotic - I run my tongue up your sole and and bite down and suck on the ball of your foot. The scene has me trembling in orgasm as I shoot my load and cover your foot with load after load of warm sweet jizz. I now lay with beautiful body ... The bath can wait till morning.

Back