Older guy looking for younger guy to play dead and roleplaying - New Jersey - NE USA

gm1967

Forum Regular
Hey there guys........

I am a 56 year old gay man and always looking for hot younger guys (under 30 preferred - but, open to guys in younger 30's too) to play dead for me in New Jersey......

Message me directly thru CDG ........ or..........

Please send me an email at dfngm1967@yahoo.com - i may not get your reply here right away

Always happy to chat with anyone........ especially if you may be struggling with the kink/fetish........ I am always down to chat it out a bit.

But, for play....... i am not into online roleplaying..... i have done enough of that...... I definitely prefer real meet ups - AND - i am only into younger for play.

I am including some pics of my play here.......... AND...........

you can check out my thread for samples of guys playing dead for me:

https://cutedeadguys.net/threads/boys-who-have-played-dead-for-me.67824/

I also have more pics up on my motherless page too:

Thanks!

Greg

You are a gorgeous hairy bear, I envy those guys you played dead, I ve sent a friendship request on motherless. Thanks for the amazing sets 😊

You are a gorgeous hairy bear, I envy those guys you played dead, I ve sent a friendship request on motherless. Thanks for the amazing sets 😊
thanks! sorry for the delayed response......but, i have been BLOCKED from getting on CDG until just now as the latest "sale" is going on......

Back