Looking for a UK master, chef, butcher or murderer

Foodforyou

I am ready to be eaten
Established Member
I have always wanted to end up on the menu. I am a fagot / sissy transvestite .
I want to be kidnaped, bag over my head, blindfolded and gaged with my hands and feet tied, put in the boot (trunk) of your car then driven to the place where i will be consumed by a group of gentlemen.

Once arrived at the location i'm unloaded from the boot made to stand, feet untied and bag removed from my head, A strong metal collar is placed around my neck and i'm lead into a large room, i am dressed in a short black mini skirt and white blouse and black stockings and suspenders with black heels, The men in the dinning room start grabbing and poking me, One older gentleman stops me he seems to be charge of everything " Hello Kelly we wanted you to join us for our banquet in your honour i hope you like it?" he says, he takes off my blindfold to reveal a room with 10 men all over 50 years old, a very large table and a large fire place at the far end of the room with a roasting spit and a guillotine.
The men start to to rip my blouse off then my skirt and knickers, A tall strong man walks close and slaps me round the face, then again and i'm now naked and told to kneel down in front of the guy in charge, My head is held to look at him as he explains to me that i'm on the menu " Well Kelly your the main course and any left overs will be fed to the dogs.
A guy walks up to me and kicks me hard in the balls! as i lift me head he kicks me again! This time as i lift my head a polythene bag is pulled over my head,, gasping and i can't breath before i pass out the bag is pulled off i catch my breath for a few moment's, i can see a long stainless steel pole being greased, then the bag is back over my head the men are laughing and joking and drinking i can't breath then removed again this time i'm dragged to the guillotine, Placed on my back and held in place as the guillotine is locked around my neck as i'm looking up at the blade.
The man in charge says it time to prepare tonights meal, "We thank you for your sacifice we hope to enjoy you" Then the blade drops!

Back