Choke_Me!

Forum Regular
I absolutely love to be choked more than anything. When I was a kid, I'd make bets with my friends and if I lost, they'd get to choke me and they did! I loved it then and I love it now, nothing beats a guys strong hands around my neck. For me it's not about sex or even the knock out, it's that feeling when my eyes are bulging, my face is blue, and every thing is going in slow motion, where minutes feel like hours! I wish that feeling could last all day! I'm almost 28, from NY, and looking for anyone who wants to talk about choking or meet up and actually choke me, if you're interested, message me!

If you like to choke people, you'll love me, I'm a bit crazy lol... Once I trust a guy I have no problem letting um pin me, tie me, choke me as hard as they can, I've even done away with the safe word a few times... I just love it... bare hands are the best, but arms, knees, legs, cords... I've done it all....pretty much as long as my face is blue and im barely consious, I'm happy! Please message me if you're interested!!!

Yeah, I feel the same way about a good choke. I love the thrill of knowing my life is in the other guy's hands as he squeezes my neck tighter and tighter. Hand-to-neck strangulation is so personal and intense compared to the rather formal experience of getting hanged or garrotted.

I wish that I would choke someone but I never do... I can't... I always want to choke the neck and hurt anyone... why don't you show the pict of yoursefl and show your mind in that pict...

Back