I kneel in front of him and put my hands to his throat. Apprehension shows in his beautiful eyes as my thumbs touch his Adam’s apple. His nostrils flair. Can’t breathe through his mouth. Can’t cry out. I see terror in his eyes. He sees joy in mine. His eyes bug out as I press. Harder. And deeper. Helpless boy. I slide my hands and press on either side of his Adam’s apple. His head tries to pull away but he is no match for my powerful grip. I press deeper, then pull back. I rip off his gag. As he gasps both for air and to scream, I lean in and clamp my teeth on the apple and bite hard. His body jerks violently. My teeth press deeper into the cartilage. I can feel it cracking, yielding, compressing. A high pitched screech whistles in my ear. Beautiful sound. My teeth meet, crushing complete. I pull back from his quivering body, look into his glassy eyes, and smile. Thank you, boy. I’ll let you die now. I’ll just sit and watch and finish your croissant and coffee.

Take him prisoner in the van to ????

he manages to stagger to the van, the poison slowly beginning to paralyze him. he makes it just before he collapses, we get him in, secure him, drive him to our fun place for him to die. hemlock, well its a real damn slow poison. paralyzes the victim after about half an hour, then several hours more for him to die so we got plenty of time to get our captive secured and were we want him. as there is no antidote for the poison. once we got him secured we can fuck his dying form as we want, he cant do much about it other than shudder at this point, we only stop once he starts showing signs that he is having trouble breathing. he has already cleaned out his bowels by shitting himself, so we get him stripped, given a proper prison uniform making sure to brand his prison number on his forehead, then finally we hook him up to a respirator to keep him alive till the poison works its way out of his system. he will be here for days on that respirator so we know how to keep him alive till the poison has stopped being effective. no doubt he is now hoping we will finish him as for a while he has been in respiratory distress and knew he was dying as we fucked him. he knows he will never leave our custody. a life sentence of being raped, abused, and tormented is all he has to look forward too. eventually he will serve us damn well after he recovers from the poisoning. shit, he knows we can poison him anytime with any number of slow and agonizing poisons. once he is stable we lock a steel collar around his neck one with a mechanism that will inject whatever poison we want in you if you try to remove it or try to leave our prison. a fine fate for him, one so fine that many of the boys end up ending thier lives trying to remove the collars or trying to escape, only to die in agony long before they can secure their freedom.

Too bad you picked up the wrong guy. You read the address wrong. Oops-sorry!

Too bad you picked up the wrong guy. You read the address wrong. Oops-sorry!

dont matter to me none, it just means that I got another fine kill or another convict slave back at our property either way. dont give a fuck as to whether any of them really deserve to be there. shit, the more they complain that they aint guilty and that they dont belong there the more they prove they belong there and need my punishing. besides it just gives me a chance to get me the real prey as well as all those guarding him. they will all have to surrender to us once they get their darts or die of our poison.

Last edited:
Back