Ulysses

Forum Newcomer
I'm curious if most of the folks here are gay, bi or straight. I'm straight but have a strange fantasy about finding a dead guy and undressing him and fondling him. This no doubt comes from some stuff that happened when I was just hitting puberty. Reading the posts, it seems most here are gay or bi.

Totally 100% gay. And you are right in your observations, most here are gay or bi, though there are a few breeders around.

It is almost totally sexual. I have no desire to see a clothed dead guy. My fantasy is completed and totally about finding a freshly dead (or perhaps even unconscious) guy and stripping off his clothes and fondling him. No sex other than fondling tho. As I said in my first post, this no doubt stems from some episodes that I had with a male cousin when I stayed at his house during the summers of my youth. He was 2 years older than me and was one horny dude. I have always since had a fondness for necro but almost entirely m/f or f/f. I have thousands of video clips that I've amassed with those themes. But there is also a curiosity of m/m. From what I can find, there is nothing out there in the m/m necro fantasy world. I have found a few m/m sleepy clips. So I don't know if that makes me bi necro or not but if so, I can live with that :happy banana:

I love the idea of an unconscious guy and fondling as well, both me doing it to him and him me. Actually more so him me.

I used to fuck a dude with this scenario - he would be asleep (in reality) in his bed, I would "break" in and then fuck his sleeping ass :) It was hot as shit! :yes:

Back