jon_b

Forum Elite

"The Orange County District Attorney's Office is starting the trial for Michael Lallana, 31, who is accused of sexually relieved himself in his co-workers water bottle. The Fullerton man faces six misdemeanor charges of releasing an offensive material in a public place, assault and committing a crime for sexual gratification.

The victim is only being identified as Jane Doe, became sick after drinking from her bottle of water while working at NorthWestern Mutual Mortgage Company. After the first time, she just threw the bottle away and then several of the employees were transfered to the Orange Branch of the mortgage company.

On Jan 14, 2010 the same thing happened again. She drank from her water bottle and became sick once again. Suspicious of what was happening, the victim sent the bottle and its contents to a private lab to be analyzed. To her surprise and discust, she was told that there was semen in her water. She immediately went to the Orange Police Department and filed a report.

The investigation began and Lallana became a suspect. The court required a DNA sample which came back as a match to Lallana. He was arrested on April 9, 2010. The suspect, if convicted, will face anywhere from three months to three years in jail and a mandatory order to register as a sex offender."

How do you become sick from drinking diluted semen? I've drank plenty in my day - never diluted - and never got sick. LOL

It's better in Pepsi Throwback.

Holy shit this is only my fifth post and I already mentioned another kind of soda. I need a drink...

Back