McDonalds opened reasturants in Sofia a few years ago. People were interested at first but because we are not used to such food - fried chicken and fattening foods, people stopped going there.

So when you come to Sofia, you will see that the McDonalds restaurants remain empty...there are the worst places to hang around even though their resaturants are in the city centre.

Only rats visit McDonalds in Sofia, even the media here has published articles on that.

I wish we had a walmart here though.

We have a few supermarkets that offer discount prices but none near my area.

Okay I can tell you don't like black, gypsies and Muslims. hehehe.
Well if you're going to work in the US and in low paying and jobs at like Walmart, and McDonalds/Star Bucks coffee shop. You are going to find these ppl there and work beside them. That a fact in the US.
As for me. I'm a student here in Paris. Currently Studying History. Me: I'm a Paris bum.
I just whore around for cash. I travel to the US when I can afford it or when my parents can send me money to come home.

Whore around? I am not sure what you mean.

So you were born and raised in the US then moved to Paris?

How old are you?

Whore, Prostitute, hooker.
I'm 21.
And yes, Born US born and moved to Paris for studying.
I have Dual Citizenship.

Oh yeah One more thing about WALMART and other low paying jobs in the US:
NO Health Benefits. (unless you are full time)
They are all part time (anything less than 40 hrs/wk can be consider part time..) No real Full time jobs. They do this on purpose because in the US, anything full time, the company has to provide Health Benefits. US law.

If you think I'm a slut, you should hear what some of the other members are saying about you. hahahaha.

I used to be very slutty yes but now I have changed.

You are cute, normal to be a slut then.

Cute guys are always sluts.

AWwww.

Don't worry Meat Pie.

We all still Love and appreciate you very MUCH.

(HUGS, Kisses) From the slut.

I moved from New York City to Raleigh and wish I moved sooner. The suburbs around Raleigh have few blacks.

Back