Can someone look at my pics and let me know what you think?

not impressed
 
Very nice strong looking body! I imagine you must have a great looking face, remember to keep working out, bro! :smile:
 
Sweet body and cock.
 
i tend to be turned off if I cannot see the face with the bodiy in the alive dudes section. I agree. But thanks for posting the images
 
you have a great body dude! would love to see more pics of your feet and yes would love to see your face as well!
 
Nice long lean body! Great chest. Wish we could see face but I'll take it
 
Hey everyone! Thanks for the comments! I'll be sure to post some new ones soon. I prefer anonymity and discretion so will have to cover face. If there are any angles or role plays you want, let me know!
 
In your underwear, being undressed after death, up-the-legs shots, hanging yourself, being strangled, being garroted - that should keep you busy!
Oh and if your pants and underwear were wet or even messed as they probably would be if you died for real that way, even hotter for me - but it depends what you are comfortable with of course (well, you did say 'let me know'!)
 
Smooth, lean body. I'd eat you. Or, if that was off the table, I'd have sex with you.
 
I like your hairy cock and balls, AMC1997, and I like that you hide your face. It allows me to imagine that you might actually be Nick Jonas. It's possible! You have assumed exactly the pose I want to see Meatpie in, but, unfortunately, he is one of those modest guys who prefers to put the towel over his junk and let everyone see his face...oh well.
 
Back
Top