Killing my bitch coworker

bimboy

Forum Regular
Established Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2023
Messages
32
Location
washoe valley
Nobody likes this woman and probably wouldn’t blink twice if she died. This other dude and I are cut from the same cloth and think up ways we would kill her or what we want to happen. He more wants to shove her in the oven or strangle her, but I’m partial to crushing her head with my car and abusing and dismembering what’s left. We’re united on strangling or beating to death. She’s constantly trying to slut herself out to him because her brain is deficient, I can only imagine her getting what she asks for and being brutally raped and killed. I would love to murder her with him but I know he probably doesn’t mean it that much anyway. If someone on here wants to come take her help yourself, just as long as she’s gone. What would you do?
 
Back
Top