BYE EVERYONE

phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
13,882
Location
The Netherworld
I hereby resign as moderator. Some of you have been great, but most of you are just plain boring and too hard to please. You prefer tired repostings rather than my cutting edge new stuff
 
Last edited:
Oh, phyzzi, I wish you would reconsider. You know very well that scads of people appreciate your posts, but they just might not say so. They are the ever-present silent majority.
 
I hereby resign as moderator. Some of you have been great, but most of you are just plain boring and too hard to please. You prefer tired repostings rather than my cutting edge new stuff

don't leave my guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please don't leave, your my bud and I appreciate you deeply.
and u know I love your posts!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Resign as moderator if you feel that appropriate but please remain a member and continue your postings. You would be seriously missed if you go. And why not reconsider your resignation
 
I hereby resign as moderator. Some of you have been great, but most of you are just plain boring and too hard to please. You prefer tired repostings rather than my cutting edge new stuff

You're assuming your contributions aren't appreciated just because they aren't 'acknowledged' enough.....you couldn't be more wrong!
Remember why you got to doing what you're doing in the first place - because it's pleasing to YOU to do it, not what anyone else thinks!
That's what everything in this world is all about!...including THIS SITE!
 
I hope that you do not resign your stuff I have loved and almost what I am thinking help members lie me create the new and forward thinking stuff that will excite us all so if you do leave may you find some great new adventure
 
I have certainly loved your posts. I understand moderating is a huge deal and a big drain. :very very sad:
Even if you do go, I hope you do understand that you were loved and respected. Thank you for all the time and kewl posts.
 
Back
Top