BRavenquist

Voice of Reason
-My first snuff fiction
-Goes a bit slowly.
-Edited from the original, which had a lesbian scene with no snuff, and some errors.
-Enjoy!

Note: Brandon, Brianna, Twili and Sky are from an RP with my boyfriend. Brandon is a clone of Sky, and so is his sister. These are my boyfriend's characters but I used them. Brienne is the representation of myself. Sky is my boyfriend's representation of himself. Also note that I use clone and twin interchangeably.

----------
Brandon sighed in his sleep. He had a long day, and needed to rest. He'd been playing video games with his twin brother, Sky, and had been on an odd losing streak. Sky snuggled in bed next to his brother, making sure he was okay. Truth be told, he was not okay. His brown eyes met those of Sky.

Twili, Brandon's girlfriend, had ran away with Brianna, his twin sister, on a vacation without him. She'd only uttered the words "Take care of Sky for us", before leaving. It'd been two weeks and they were not back. He'd started to wonder if she was ever coming back at all, let alone his sister as well.

Suddenly, he jolted awake, tears in his eyes. "Sky", he whispered. The other boy stirred, turning towards his clone.

"Wha-? Bran?"

"I miss them".

"I know, I do too".

Slowly, Sky nuzzled his brother's cheek.

"Will they come back?"

"I don't know". Sky held his brother close, and felt each of the boy's painful sobs. "Brother, I love you and you should always remember that". Brandon buried his face in Sky's shoulder and cried himself to sleep. The other boy noticed a strange sensation in his pants. His penis. It'd been hardening at something. But what? The sight of his brother sleeping in his arms strengthened the tingle, and his cock was now at full-mast.

"I couldn't possibly be...", but he was. He was lusting for his brother. He wanted to save the masturbation and the sex for Brienne, his girlfriend, but the temptation was too great at the moment. Her online roleplays, the sexual ones, turned him on just like this. He could only imagine actually attempting anything in them on his brother. They consisted of necrophilia, bondage, and other things. He couldn't possibly kill or maim his beloved brother, could he?

He laid his brother down. He'd settle for masturbation tonight, even though he was reluctant. The sight of Brandon's body made his cock tingle even more, and compelled his hand into stroking it. He laid one hand on his brother's chest, while the other gripped his cock firmly. Precum oozed from the head as he pumped his shaft, slow at first, then faster and faster. As he reached the first climax he ever had, he thought of the times he'd roleplayed with Brienne and had wanted to do this so badly. He imagined himself as his love, and Brandon as himself, with the same brown hair and same eyes, same everything. Why was this time with Brandon so different that he finally had the guts? His semen stained his pajamas, so he cleaned himself off before settling down to sleep.

Brandon awoke to a soft kiss upon his lips.

"Twili?" He asked, his mouth dry from sleeping.

"No, it's me, Sky".

Two brown eyes stared back at his own, something poked him in the stomach. Everything seemed foreign. He tried to move, but something kept him pinned down. Suddenly, pain shot through his limbs, centering in his wrist and his ankles. Large stakes had been driven through them, and he was nailed onto something wooden.

"What the hell is this? Get me out of here!"

"It's a St. Andrew's cross, it looks like an X but it's still good for a crucifixion!"

"Sky! Are you out of your damned mind?" A jolt of pain shot through his ankles and wrists. He felt a warm trickle sliding down his right arm, and looked over at it. He was bleeding. It didn't shock him anymore, he knew he'd be bleeding. The blood soaked into the wood of the cross. Sky gripped a sharp hunting knife and cut an incision into Brandon's stomach. The abdominal sack shined through the wound and protruded enough for Sky's next tool, a pairing knife. The searing, blinding pain caused Brandon to vomit upon himself. The bile made his wounds hurt worse than anything he'd ever experienced. With this, he blacked out. Only when Sky shoved smelling salt packets up his twin's nose did he snap out of it. Now he'd be forced into this hell for as long as it took for him to die.

"Brandon...I want you to stay awake for this", Sky smiled, "You'll enjoy this". Yards of glistening pink and red were being pulled forth from him. Slowly, the intestines were sliced away and cleaned out, the blood vessels cauterized. Sky was going to prolong his creation's suffering as much as possible. Urine ran down the boy's leg, as well as blood. He was terrified, and in horrid pain. Sky fumbled with one of Brandon's kidneys as he cut it free. His boner was now exposed, as he wore nothing below the waist. He cut the kidney open and drove himself into it, the texture pleased him. "This must be what pussy feels like!" He continued fucking the organ until he grew bored, his penis covered in blood. He slid his hand in once more, and tore away each organ, one by one, saving everything above the diaphragm for last. Brandon was starting to get woozy from the blood loss, but managed to stay awake. He was going to die, and he knew it. He could feel something ripping and tearing. His anus was giving way to Sky's cock as his ankles were ripped from the stakes that held them. Brandon tried to scream, but couldn't as he bounced up and down on Sky's cock, a hand was driven up his diaphragm. He could feel something siezing his heart and gripping it tightly. RIIIIIIIIP, Brandon's hole tightened as Sky tore out his heart. There was a faint recognition in his eyes as he saw the organ feebly beating outside his body.

"Ahhh", Sky gasped. He reached his climax as white spurts burst forth from his cock.

Brianna and Twili came back to their home, which was disheveled. Blood was collected within a bowl, and what appeared to be tanned leather was draped over a table. Then, there was Sky, wearing the skin harvested from his brother's face upon his own.

Outstanding and well crafted story, dude. Xtremely hot!! You captured the moment.

Great. Very nice fiction. Thanks.

Back