Bodybuilder and model dies for Allah

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Tall and fit bodybuilder in the pics below was part of a jihadist movement currently in operation in the North Caucasus region of Russia.

Handsome model and his mates were all hoping that one day they will win against the Russian Federation and establish their own islamic state.

Strong as he was dude got shot by FSB and was delivered to morgue for autopsy.

Exclusive photos for our members that you won't find on other websites.

Over the years we have covered this largely hidden conflict extensively and have posted hundreds of photos of dead jihadists.

Join our Secret Room for more photos and videos with no watermarks. :automatic:

Happy New War Year 2014, conflict & mayhem will no doubt continue to reign supreme over this badly fucked, messed up world.

Some even say that even more wars may break out in 2014!

Lebanon, Egypt, South Sudan - all powder kegs.

:Happy New Year:

Yep, that was a waste of a solidly handsome guy. He should have been too big to fail.

no sympathy for any jihadist, but he is fucking hot ... like to see more pics from morgue, autopsy, naked corpse ...

Bonnie lads but on a futile quest ? What is the Chechens goal ? Do they think they can wear down the Russians and get them to leave Chechnya. ?

Tall and fit bodybuilder in the pics below was part of a jihadist movement currently in operation in the North Caucasus region of Russia.

Handsome model and his mates were all hoping that one day they will win against the Russian Federation and establish their own islamic state.

Strong as he was dude got shot by FSB and was delivered to morgue for autopsy.

Exclusive photos for our members that you won't find on other websites.

Over the years we have covered this largely hidden conflict extensively and have posted hundreds of photos of dead jihadists.

Join our Secret Room for more photos and videos with no watermarks. :automatic:

Happy New War Year 2014, conflict & mayhem will no doubt continue to reign supreme over this badly fucked, messed up world.

Some even say that even more wars may break out in 2014!

Lebanon, Egypt, South Sudan - all powder kegs.

:Happy New Year:

The second photo of him is amazing!
Do the secret room images of this guy show him stiff?(both ways).
How fresh would he be at time this photo taken?How long since he was alive?
I love the way his wide muscled neck `tapers` from below upwards,a top quality meaty treat.

Last edited:
I strongly believe there is a morgue vid hope we can find it maybe in the new year!

Despite his attractive appearance... Another stupid, brainless idiot who allowed himself to be indoctrinated by old bearded men clothed in sheets that in Heaven there will be XXX virgins waiting for him - Fortunately, his death was a living hell, and that's just the place where he ended up. Exact what he- and his terrorist friends, deserve. I can't feel pity neither sorry. Some one just extinguished a plague, plain pest control.

I wonder where the bullet that killed him entered his body. I hope it was in his belly.

I wonder where the bullet that killed him entered his body. I hope it was in his belly.

I was about to ask that question and hoping it was a direct shot to his strong heart.. Also would like to see his shirtless body

Back