Garbage

Forum Newcomer
I have been around for a while but been far too nervous to chime in. I figure it's time to shit or get off the pot so to speak. Rather than try to figure out a way to introduce myself, I figure I will just transpose my first interaction from the group Bagged and Tagged to here as a sort of "Hey, this is kind of what I am into, any one else?"

You find me...
struggling, gagged, and bound at the wrists, knees, and ankles. I am thrashing about, making all the bags bulging with trash surrounding me rustle and shift. You can't tell if it is from excitement or fear I thrash. What is clear is that whether or not I want to, I am clearly enjoying my predicament, my rock solid cock lets you know quite clearly. My eyes go deer in headlights as I roll over and see you...

What do you do?

djbear

I take hold of your cock and as I jerk you, tell you how much I am going to enjoy your body as you die. I then start fucking you as I pull the cord around your neck tighter and feel your ass muscles contracting and giving their last jerk as you die - my cock then shoots a huge load as it has been such an experience.

Garbage

:drool: I won't even get the final humiliation of feeling your load:stroke::load: rush into me as I expire? :frown:

As your hand grasps my cock I moan in confusion. I don't know how I got here, how I wound up bound, or even what part of this wretched planet I am on. Your eyes tell me this is not going to end well. As the realization that your words
"This is it. I have always wanted to fuck a random boy's ass before he winds up right where all filthy trash belongs. Enjoy this if you can...but I really hope you don't."
are going to be the last I hear hits, I struggle with all my might against my bonds. You laugh and keep a firm grasp on my throbbing cock as I flop about uselessly.

Acceptance begins to set in. As my struggles dwindle, you see my bonds have begun to cut into my flesh. As you feel me accepting, you also feel my cock throb harder and harder. As you roll me over, I don't even fight. You stare hungrily down at my round ass as I feel your hands grab my cheeks. I hear you spit loudly and feel the slap against my quivering hole. I bury my face in the soft, smooth black bags full of who knows what and moan deeply as you push into me without any tenderness. As your cock slams balls deep, my cock slips between two bags of garbage and my eyes widen.

Fear fucking pleasure rolls around my senses. I let it all consume me. As I start to find the balance of terror and ecstasy, I feel fate intervene. You pull a cord around my neck and pull it so instantly tight the air catches in my throat. My eyes bulge and I feel pounding in my head, hear it in my ears like tribal drumming in tune with your thrusts. As I lose all ability to fight, as my body gives into fate and falls limp, I cum harder than I ever thought possible. As I fall still, the last thought through my head is..."Will I at least feel his..." Total blackness takes me.

As you continue to fuck my corpse, you feel I have stopped moving. Looking down you see my final load seeping in between two bags stuffed with things so worthless someone had to suffocate them in pitch black plastic. When you see my cum hit the ground and realize your victory, your cock shoots hard and indescribably deep into me. Rope after rope of steaming cum flows into me and as you stand, your final arc slaps against my lifeless ass.

You stand there, enjoying your kill just long enough to see yourself begin to ooze out of it. Looking around, you find a few bags that are relatively empty and large enough to stuff two of me into. Ripping the bags open you recoil at the smell for a moment before shoving my lifeless body into them. Tying them tightly shut, you fold me in half and shove your bagged garbage into yet another bag, sealing it with a ponytail knot. Kicking your bag of trash back into the pile you admire how it blends in. You fucked me, snuffed me, and turned me into what I always knew I would be... a worthless piece of bagged garbage. Tossing a few bags on top of me to complete the camouflage, you smile wickedly and laugh to yourself as you walk away.

:cool::redface:

That was one hell of and introduction and I dare say your first Story here as well, Thanks indeed :Welcome buddy::load::load::hat::load:

:hahahahha:I am glad everyone enjoyed. Today is my only day off in the last 2 weeks and my only for at least another. I will write more as soon as I have the time to do so. How about a few more people tell me what they would do to me if they found me tied up in a pile of garbage to get my juices flowing :stroke::load::circle jerk::gentleman:

I could just write something off the top of my head...I could do that. However... ... ...I would rather hear from the community about a few different scenarios and then roll with that :forum with coffe: I rather enjoy collaboration :cheers:

What should happen next?

"When you get here, check the third rock to the left, you will know what to do."

This is the last chat message I have from him. I have no clue what possessed me to agree to this... ... ... but that's a lie. I know PRECISELY why I am here. I need to experience my "darkness", need it on a base level I can no longer deny. I approach the door and tense. This is it, beyond this portal, fantasies become reality...I wonder if these other houses hide such wonderful secrets as well. I feel myself turning red as sin while reaching for the bell. Just as I feel the cool porcelain on my fingertip, I freeze. ..."third rock"... I look down to my left and see rocks lining the entire rim of the bushes under his windows. I reach down for the stone in question, then suddenly see the blinds rustle and can't quite tell, but think I saw a smirking face. I pick up the rock and slowly stroke it's cool surface. It's texture sending anticipatory chills coursing through me. Turning it over, I see a button...much like the doorbell. Pressing it, I hear nothing. After waiting for what seems like an eternity, but in actuality is probably fifteen seconds, I run my finger over the button again, contemplating whether or not to push it. Just as I start applying pressure, I hear a click, and the door pops open just a crack. I feel my cock throb as I take a deep breath, and step inside.

Before I can even move to close the door, it shuts itself. I stand perfectly still for a moment, trying to let my eyes adjust to the complete darkness. Before I can see even my hand in front of my face I hear an electronic hiss followed by. "Stop trying to see and listen. I will be your eyes. First, take off your shirt." I want to ask a million questions, but don't want to screw this up before it starts. I slowly peel my shirt off and hear the voice's breathing get slightly heavier, "Now adjust that erection you already have to be front and center as you get out of your pants." I feel the blood rushing to my face and wonder how it is he sees me. My cock is achingly hard as I slowly peel my pants down my ass, and drop them on top of my shirt.

"Take seventeen steps forward and turn to your right." I nervously obey his omnipresent voice. I walk shakily, hoping not to run into anything, but not reaching out blindly so as to give him the best show I can. On step twelve a sudden "Stop" rings out. "Apparently your legs are a bit longer than most of the bois that come through here. Or maybe its that you aren't walking like a fool, but a sub who knows his place. Turn to your right and open the door." I do as instructed and am met by a soft red glow at the bottom of a staircase. "In you go boi" As I start my descent, my heartbeat is racing.

Finally able to see just a bit, I descend with more confidence then I walked. I gasp in joy as I look around and see countless implements of breath control absolutely covering the walls of the small room with the exception of a lone door. I look at it and wonder, "What pleasures await me beyond. What will his touch feel like? Will I freak out and beg to leave? Will he want me to do...What will his cock feel like in my hand? What..." "All your questions will be inconsequential soon enough" interrupts my thoughts and I startle just a bit. He laughs softly "Cute boi, now, to your immediate right there is a black pvc hood, it looks like a little black garbage bag, grab it." I do as told. "Now stand just in front of the door." I take a few steps and am inches in front of the doorway to undreamed fantasy. ... ... ... silence... ... ...silence... ... ...silen..."Hold the hood between your lips, no teeth, and take those boxer briefs off." I blush slightly, peeling them slowly down. He gasps as my cock pops out from beneath the form fitting fabric. As I drop them to my side and stand up straight once again, my cock just touching the door, he sighs. "My, my, my, now that is a sight... ... ...put the hood on." I do as instructed and am swallowed once again by blackness.

I hear a click and feel the door swing open. His voice, now right in front of me, whispers, "We are going to have such fun." I feel his hand wrap around my cock and as he gasps so do I. "Hmmmm, so very hard." He gently strokes and I gasp sharply. "This way" he says and begins leading into the next room by the cock.

"When you get here, check the third rock to the left, you will know what to do."

This is the last chat message I have from him. I have no clue what possessed me to agree to this... ... ... but that's a lie. I know PRECISELY why I am here. I need to experience my "darkness", need it on a base level I can no longer deny. I approach the door and tense. This is it, beyond this portal, fantasies become reality...I wonder if these other houses hide such wonderful secrets as well. I feel myself turning red as sin while reaching for the bell. Just as I feel the cool porcelain on my fingertip, I freeze. ..."third rock"... I look down to my left and see rocks lining the entire rim of the bushes under his windows. I reach down for the stone in question, then suddenly see the blinds rustle and can't quite tell, but think I saw a smirking face. I pick up the rock and slowly stroke it's cool surface. It's texture sending anticipatory chills coursing through me. Turning it over, I see a button...much like the doorbell. Pressing it, I hear nothing. After waiting for what seems like an eternity, but in actuality is probably fifteen seconds, I run my finger over the button again, contemplating whether or not to push it. Just as I start applying pressure, I hear a click, and the door pops open just a crack. I feel my cock throb as I take a deep breath, and step inside.

Before I can even move to close the door, it shuts itself. I stand perfectly still for a moment, trying to let my eyes adjust to the complete darkness. Before I can see even my hand in front of my face I hear an electronic hiss followed by. "Stop trying to see and listen. I will be your eyes. First, take off your shirt." I want to ask a million questions, but don't want to screw this up before it starts. I slowly peel my shirt off and hear the voice's breathing get slightly heavier, "Now adjust that erection you already have to be front and center as you get out of your pants." I feel the blood rushing to my face and wonder how it is he sees me. My cock is achingly hard as I slowly peel my pants down my ass, and drop them on top of my shirt.

"Take seventeen steps forward and turn to your right." I nervously obey his omnipresent voice. I walk shakily, hoping not to run into anything, but not reaching out blindly so as to give him the best show I can. On step twelve a sudden "Stop" rings out. "Apparently your legs are a bit longer than most of the bois that come through here. Or maybe its that you aren't walking like a fool, but a sub who knows his place. Turn to your right and open the door." I do as instructed and am met by a soft red glow at the bottom of a staircase. "In you go boi" As I start my descent, my heartbeat is racing.

Finally able to see just a bit, I descend with more confidence then I walked. I gasp in joy as I look around and see countless implements of breath control absolutely covering the walls of the small room with the exception of a lone door. I look at it and wonder, "What pleasures await me beyond. What will his touch feel like? Will I freak out and beg to leave? Will he want me to do...What will his cock feel like in my hand? What..." "All your questions will be inconsequential soon enough" interrupts my thoughts and I startle just a bit. He laughs softly "Cute boi, now, to your immediate right there is a black pvc hood, it looks like a little black garbage bag, grab it." I do as told. "Now stand just in front of the door." I take a few steps and am inches in front of the doorway to undreamed fantasy. ... ... ... silence... ... ...silence... ... ...silen..."Hold the hood between your lips, no teeth, and take those boxer briefs off." I blush slightly, peeling them slowly down. He gasps as my cock pops out from beneath the form fitting fabric. As I drop them to my side and stand up straight once again, my cock just touching the door, he sighs. "My, my, my, now that is a sight... ... ...put the hood on." I do as instructed and am swallowed once again by blackness.

I hear a click and feel the door swing open. His voice, now right in front of me, whispers, "We are going to have such fun." I feel his hand wrap around my cock and as he gasps so do I. "Hmmmm, so very hard." He gently strokes and I gasp sharply. "This way" he says and begins leading into the next room by the cock.

I gasp as his hand caresses my cock. I’ve never had a man’s hand on me before. I’ve played online so many many times, but never had the guts to pull anything like this off. My cock throbs with an overload of pleasure. I’ve never smelled pvc before. I’ve never felt the way it seals air and gives with every breath. I had no idea a man’s touch could send this type of pleasure through me. I want more…more…mooooore. “Your cock is so soft, so hot. I want to do nasty things with it” He likes me. He likes my body. His touch is gentle and swee… “OW!” I can’t contain it as he suddenly squeezed my balls. “I will be as sweet or as bitter as I please. That is just to let you know it can happen. But, so long as you keep being as cute and obedient as you have been,” He gently begins stroking my cock I feel him kneel and grab my foot. “as long as you please me,” I lift my foot and he removes my sock. I gasp gently at the cool floor against my warm flesh as he strokes my other ankle “then everyone involved can have a pleasant experience.” As he returns my bare foot to the ground, I feel plastic at my heel.
“Take one large step back” I do as instructed, feeling smooth plastic bunched up underneath me. Ecstasy caresses me as I feel the plastic being pulled up around me. I am so pleased he has not bound me as I feel the sweat start to fall from my brow, the air in the hood now getting quite warm. “You have done wondrously well boi, you haven’t even thought about asking for air yet have you? Most bois only last a minute…ninety seconds tops before they are starting to beg. You are doing the best of any plaything I’ve ever gotten over here. Keep it up and good things are in store.” He rips the hood off me and I see the oily blackness of the largest garbage bag I have ever seen. My cock spews some pre and as my eyes adjust I see the shadow of someone standing over the bag “I thought you might like this boi, had it special made for you. Even if you don’t enjoy it…I will” Just as I think I may be able to make out some of his features the bag is tied shut. A brief moment, long enough for me to stroke my cock once, passes before the bag is let go and falls onto me.
Garbage bags are my single greatest turn on, he remembered. Oily black, a scent indescribable, and a slickness letting it glide effortlessly over my flesh, engulfing me in paradise. I hear mumbles and gasps of pleasure from outside the bag. Just as I get ready to speak for the first time to him, I hear a click followed by a loud whirr.
I feel a rush of air as the giant bag begins to crinkle and shrink. Rather than spoil the experience and use up air making noise I start breathing deeply in preparation fo…. “MPPPPH!” escapes me as the bag goes from a gentle embrace to tight bondage in a split second. Every single nerve ending feels the rush of air followed by the unbreakable embrace of the bag. I have been practicing my breath control for long enough to know I can last a bit before I will start to feel the burn. As the bag tightens down I topple to the floor and hear a gasp as I land with a thud and immediately begin humping the bag attempting to suck everything I have out of me through every pore. As I moan in pleasure the gasp from outside the bag turns to a lustful groan.
All I hear is the whir of a vacuum and the crinkle of my inescapable black plastic prison. I can’t move at all other than flailing about like a fish, the bag has sucked so tight to me, it’s tighter than any bondage I have ever experienced, its embrace more intoxicating than any lover’s I have yet experienced, and more terrifying and arousing than I could ever hope to describe. After what felt like a year I feel a hand caressing my writhing form. It glides up from my pecs and rubs my contorted face lovingly as another hand teases my twitching cock. As the hand wraps its fingers slowly around my pitch black plastic covered cock a tongue starts flicking over my nipples followed by gentle nibbles. I wonder if I could even handle any more stimulus just before I feel myself turned onto my side and a throbbing hard something begins grinding into me as everything else continues. Just as I think to myself “There’s no way this is all him there has to…” I hear the voice from the speakers say “Stay away from his mouth…that’s for me”
I suddenly realize I have given myself over to the mercy of an unknown number of horny men. The air in my lungs has long since grown stale and is starting to beg for fresh oxygen. I moan and flap my lips, unable to speak. “Soon boy. But first, I need to ask a favor of you.” My shiny black lips flap open and a “MMmmmmrmmrrrrPH” escapes as he leans in, licks my earlobe, and whispers, “Go out for me.” As his meaning sinks in rather than protest and feel helpless, I accept my fate. I feel a warm rush of cum over my bagged ass as that man lets loose a primal howl of pleasure. My body takes over and as much acceptance as I have, it has none. I uncontrollably twitch as the voice from the speakers comforts me “Shhh…it’s okay boy. You have done so well. I wouldn’t dream of disposing of you just yet. However, it’s not up to me, and the council may feel differently. As my body gives up and I feel blackness devour me, the last thing I feel is something pressing into my mouth through the bag. As I wonder what it is, the last sensation I have, is the realization that it is his cock gliding over my tongue, then blackness.

I hear a click and feel the door swing open. His voice, now right in front of me, whispers, "We are going to have such fun." I feel his hand wrap around my cock and as he gasps so do I. "Hmmmm, so very hard." He gently strokes and I gasp sharply. "This way" he says and begins leading into the next room by the cock."

I gasp as his hand caresses my cock. I’ve never had a man’s hand on me before. I’ve played online so many many times, but never had the guts to pull anything like this off. My cock throbs with an overload of pleasure. I’ve never smelled pvc before. I’ve never felt the way it seals air and gives with every breath. I had no idea a man’s touch could send this type of pleasure through me. I want more…more…mooooore. “Your cock is so soft, so hot. I want to do nasty things with it” He likes me. He likes my body. His touch is gentle and swee… “OW!” I can’t contain it as he suddenly squeezed my balls. “I will be as sweet or as bitter as I please. That is just to let you know it can happen. But, so long as you keep being as cute and obedient as you have been,” He gently begins stroking my cock I feel him kneel and grab my foot. “as long as you please me,” I lift my foot and he removes my sock. I gasp gently at the cool floor against my warm flesh as he strokes my other ankle “then everyone involved can have a pleasant experience.” As he returns my bare foot to the ground, I feel plastic at my heel.
“Take one large step back” I do as instructed, feeling smooth plastic bunched up underneath me. Ecstasy caresses me as I feel the plastic being pulled up around me. I am so pleased he has not bound me as I feel the sweat start to fall from my brow, the air in the hood now getting quite warm. “You have done wondrously well boi, you haven’t even thought about asking for air yet have you? Most bois only last a minute…ninety seconds tops before they are starting to beg. You are doing the best of any plaything I’ve ever gotten over here. Keep it up and good things are in store.” He rips the hood off me and I see the oily blackness of the largest garbage bag I have ever seen. My cock spews some pre and as my eyes adjust I see the shadow of someone standing over the bag “I thought you might like this boi, had it special made for you. Even if you don’t enjoy it…I will” Just as I think I may be able to make out some of his features the bag is tied shut. A brief moment, long enough for me to stroke my cock once, passes before the bag is let go and falls onto me.
Garbage bags are my single greatest turn on, he remembered. Oily black, a scent indescribable, and a slickness letting it glide effortlessly over my flesh, engulfing me in paradise. I hear mumbles and gasps of pleasure from outside the bag. Just as I get ready to speak for the first time to him, I hear a click followed by a loud whirr.
I feel a rush of air as the giant bag begins to crinkle and shrink. Rather than spoil the experience and use up air making noise I start breathing deeply in preparation fo…. “MPPPPH!” escapes me as the bag goes from a gentle embrace to tight bondage in a split second. Every single nerve ending feels the rush of air followed by the unbreakable embrace of the bag. I have been practicing my breath control for long enough to know I can last a bit before I will start to feel the burn. As the bag tightens down I topple to the floor and hear a gasp as I land with a thud and immediately begin humping the bag attempting to suck everything I have out of me through every pore. As I moan in pleasure the gasp from outside the bag turns to a lustful groan.
All I hear is the whir of a vacuum and the crinkle of my inescapable black plastic prison. I can’t move at all other than flailing about like a fish, the bag has sucked so tight to me, it’s tighter than any bondage I have ever experienced, its embrace more intoxicating than any lover’s I have yet experienced, and more terrifying and arousing than I could ever hope to describe. After what felt like a year I feel a hand caressing my writhing form. It glides up from my pecs and rubs my contorted face lovingly as another hand teases my twitching cock. As the hand wraps its fingers slowly around my pitch black plastic covered cock a tongue starts flicking over my nipples followed by gentle nibbles. I wonder if I could even handle any more stimulus just before I feel myself turned onto my side and a throbbing hard something begins grinding into me as everything else continues. Just as I think to myself “There’s no way this is all him there has to…” I hear the voice from the speakers say “Stay away from his mouth…that’s for me”
I suddenly realize I have given myself over to the mercy of an unknown number of horny men. The air in my lungs has long since grown stale and is starting to beg for fresh oxygen. I moan and flap my lips, unable to speak. “Soon boy. But first, I need to ask a favor of you.” My shiny black lips flap open and a “MMmmmmrmmrrrrPH” escapes as he leans in, licks my earlobe, and whispers, “Go out for me.” As his meaning sinks in rather than protest and feel helpless, I accept my fate. I feel a warm rush of cum over my bagged ass as that man lets loose a primal howl of pleasure. My body takes over and as much acceptance as I have, it has none. I uncontrollably twitch as the voice from the speakers comforts me “Shhh…it’s okay boy. You have done so well. I wouldn’t dream of disposing of you just yet. However, it’s not up to me, and the council may feel differently. As my body gives up and I feel blackness devour me, the last thing I feel is something pressing into my mouth through the bag. As I wonder what it is, the last sensation I have, is the realization that it is his cock gliding over my tongue, then blackness.

Slowly blinking, I see everything through a haze. A low thrum of voices surrounds me. Feeling cool air brushing my exposed ass, I realize It’s due to the hole in the bottomless chair I am taped to. I then realize the haze is a fogged plastic bag keeping me from seeing who knows how many men standing around me. As I lift my head the noise assaults me and I pick up only bits
“He’s up. 22:47 has it”
“FUCK That little shit is going to pay with those sweet lips”
“YES I can’t wait to taste his sweet…”
“Fuck it it’s the next one that wins his…”
“…Didn’t even panic really. Can’t wait to see him…”
“Shit he went out so pretty I came on…”
“I want that twitchy little ass on my cock.”
“How long you think he’ll last in the bin?”
“Just do it already.”
“Fucking bag the little cunt and get on with it.”
“I need to fill it up before so…”
“Fuuuuck get ON WITH IT!”
A gentle caress of my shoulders startles me so there are sudden chuckles and whispers of “HA” “Pussy” ”Pansy ass” “How cute” “I just want to take it home with me” “It’ll never last” “He’s going to be SO much fun” engulf me as he caresses my chest whispering in my ear
“You have done so very well.” His warm lips press into the plastic on my cheek and my breathing steadies at his tenderness. “Just keep impressing the council and you’ll get everything you’ve ever dreamed of. You are the first to ever get a unanimous vote in round one. I’m so very glad I brought you in. It means I get first taste. My only advice…” A rubbery snap and my eyes widen, realizing he had snapped a rubber band around my neck. Trying desperately to see something other than ghosts in mist, I jerk my head to the side. Holding my head gently, like the deepest of lovers, he finishes “Treat each time as though it is your last.” Taking his words to heart, I relax into his caress down my trembling torso. His fingers wrapping around my cock, he looks deep into my eyes, but I cannot see anything clearly through the thick clear plastic ballooning around my head. Smiling gently at my excited desperation, he chuckles saying
“You tasted me. Time to return the favor.”
Dropping to his knees, my air begins to stale as I gasp warm air in pleasure shock. His mouth on my throbbing fear boner made me cum almost on the spot. I lean back into the chair and groan in lust as I feel him singing to my pubes. His tongue worked its way into my tip and I giggle gasped from the new sensation. As I feel the bag start hugging my face I know I don’t have much time. As he slurps and hums while begging my cock for a treat, I feel his chin on my balls and gasp so hard the bag becomes a second skin. Outlining my teeth and the inside of my mouth as it filled me with terror, pleasure, and the sweet taste of plastic. I feel the torches burning in my lungs and know this is it. Ballooning fully out one desperate, last time, I hear anticipatory gasps of glee and anger…before the bag sucks down my throat as I explode deep, deeeep down his. My last sensation is a wave of pleasure so intense I didn’t know it was possible. As my lungs begged so uselessly and I let the darkness take me, something went up my ass and I came again as the darkness swallowed me whole.

Back