Malcanthet

Forum Newcomer
Anybody knows any good suffocation or drowning scenes in movies or TV? They are hard to find and many of them are not done very well.

Some suffocation scenes I can think of right now off the top of my head:

Maximum Force (Hispanic gangster suffocated with sheet of plastic)
Child's Play 2 (Executive suffocated with plastic bag)
Susan's Plan (Man smothered with pillow)
Feeling Minnesota (Man hand smothered to death)
A Simple Plan (Old man hand smothered to death)
Silent Night Deadly Night V The Toymaker (Man suffocated by red plastic toy ball)
Bikini Island (Man suffocated in shower with plunger (!))
Deadly Females (Man smothered with pillow in bed)
My Stuffed Animal Is A Monster (Man suffocated with plastic bag by an animated toy monster)
Chubby KIller - yet released film, contain a scene where a man got suffocated by having his face shoved into a cake.

CSI NY : Risk (Man showed suffocated with towel and later pillow in flashback scene)
CSI Miami: Grave Young Men (Man smothered with pillow in bed by girlfriend)
Silk Stalkings _ Unknown epsiode but during the Janet Gunn/Chris Potter years. Man had his mouth stuffed with strawberries and smothered by having his nostrils pinched shut.
Twin Peaks - Fat man suffocated with pillow in hospital

As for Drowning scenes:

Matlock: The Obssession. Man in black speedo is drowned in swimming pool.
Baywatch: If Looks Could Kill. Man drowned by being handcuffed to swimming pool
Supernatural: Dead in the Water. Guy drowned in sink
Smallsville: Hydro. Guy drowned in shallow fountain by villain who turn herself into water.
Silk Stalkings (episode name unknown). Guy drowned in hot tub by woman.

The Ex. ( Guy drowned in bathtub).
Judgment Nignt. GUy drowned by Denis Leary.
Murphy's Law (Man drowned in bathtub)
Carrie 2 (Guy drowned under pool cover)
Lethal Weapon (Guy falls into pool and got tangled in pool cover and drowned).
Species (Man drowned in hot tub by alien female)

Well, that's all off the top of my head. Anyone add to this list?

Diabolique - man drowned in a bathtub by his mistresses
Gacy - car transaction scene - boy strangled and drowned in a bathtub
There is one that's actually good in YT, try "la muerte de maximilliano", I'll try to look for it again

As for suffocation, try criminal minds episode conflicted. The victim is very, very hot.
And La Mujer De Judas, just search for the part when a man named Calixto was killed, it was great.

Hope I helped cause some of it are my fave :D

That's a lot to watch but I'm going to give it a try! I saw that wonderful suffocation scene from Silk Stalkings, it was SO HOT! They guy was gorgeous, dressed only in his underwear. He had nice big manly feet.

The Mechanic. An assasin enters a guys pool and pulls him down and drowns him before exiting and stripping down in a maintainence room to change.

That's a lot to watch but I'm going to give it a try! I saw that wonderful suffocation scene from Silk Stalkings, it was SO HOT! They guy was gorgeous, dressed only in his underwear. He had nice big manly feet.

What is the chapter?????

Thanks, both clips you mentioned are on Youtube. Never would've found them on my own.

The Mechanic. An assasin enters a guys pool and pulls him down and drowns him before exiting and stripping down in a maintainence room to change.

Yeah, I saw that one in the Mechanic, but it wasn't a very good scene, unfortunately.

thanks for the youtube links, but where could i see the matlock episode? I'm looking for it since 2 days but i've not found it.. help :S

Awesome drowning scene in the movie "The Killing Hour" which also might go by "The Clarivoyant", from the '80's where a very hot stud in a speedo is drown by his ankle handcuffed to a ladder. Pic of him (a ginger) in the morgue with a bunch of living male cops and medical staff standing around have been posted here at CDG, (by others) but I still haven't found the actual drowning...it's the best!

Also, Kurt Russel drowns in Poseidon (I'm guessing we're past the spoiler stage since this movie came out several years ago).

Jack Nicholson smothered with a pillow, post lobotomy, in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's nest.

Goth guy suffocated with a pillow in Bride of Chucky.

Awesome drowning scene in the movie "The Killing Hour" which also might go by "The Clarivoyant", from the '80's where a very hot stud in a speedo is drown by his ankle handcuffed to a ladder. Pic of him (a ginger) in the morgue with a bunch of living male cops and medical staff standing around have been posted here at CDG, (by others) but I still haven't found the actual drowning...it's the best!.......
Yeah, a very hot scene

Awesome drowning scene in the movie "The Killing Hour" which also might go by "The Clarivoyant", from the '80's where a very hot stud in a speedo is drown by his ankle handcuffed to a ladder. Pic of him (a ginger) in the morgue with a bunch of living male cops and medical staff standing around have been posted here at CDG, (by others) but I still haven't found the actual drowning...it's the best!

Also, Kurt Russel drowns in Poseidon (I'm guessing we're past the spoiler stage since this movie came out several years ago).

Jack Nicholson smothered with a pillow, post lobotomy, in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's nest.

Goth guy suffocated with a pillow in Bride of Chucky.

I saw them all except for the Poseidon scene. I wonder if that is any good.

Yeah, a very hot scene

Yeah, some years ago I bough the DVD of this movie in a newsstand and this scene is one of my favorite; it's at the begin of the movie.
Further there is also a scene with a young naked woman suffocated in bed by a hot man with a pillow, but I don't like that scene very much cause it's a woman.

Drowning :1 Les diaboliques (1955) 2 Diabolique (1996) 3 another vision of diabolique ..a japese movie ,,online http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTM4MTQ5MDE2.html 4 house of secrets 1993 another vision diabolique ...Youtube has it http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107150/ 5 Reflections of Murder 1974 another vision diabolique http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0_TREsc-WY
SUffocation : 1 OUT (2002) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0340280 http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTk5OTgxOTA0.html 2 http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjg2NTQzMTky.html
It's all my fav,, are you guys know movie about woman strangle man to death ,,or woman drugged drink man to death,or woman dispose of man body?? moive and tv is all good!do you know? can you tell me???

Back