I am giving away invites for DocumentingReality Forum

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I can invite four people, send me a private message if you are interested.

No they don't..they have stuff there that isn't even on here!

If it's so lame..why go there and spam...sounds like you have some strange obsession with the place.

YEAH, RIGHT

They are so good that all the stuff they post is either watermarked from other sites or its old reposts.

I know who you are, I know you are from DR

:lokum (4):

so why go there then:sm (41):...you have no business there obviously, only to troll...thats sad and i pity you. And most there stuff is not watermarked and so what if some is. Whats the problem with sharing stuff in a gore loving world:lokum (6): The only people who have the rights to the pics are fucking dead:sm (41):

Same reason why you come to here.

I don't "troll", no.

I have no time for that but from time to time I check what is going on other boards and keep in touch with friends I have there.

I'm not here to troll, not my style..just merely asking a question as i have only ever seen you troll there and have it in for certain members there. I post on some other site and my stuff gets "stolen" all the time and placed on various sites. It really doesn't bother me at all.

Enjoy!

There are people signing up on forums and pretending to be me - as I said I don't have time for trolling.

I'm not going to get in the middle of the 'who owns what' muck...

My problem with most of the other gore sites is the absurd anti-gay attitude. Those fat, ugly fucks sit in front of their computer and fap to rotting twats, but if a comment is made about a dead dude they act like necro-fags are less than worthy. Marko, DR is the one with the "obsession" against CDG. Six pages of bans naming anyone from CDG.

I couldn't give a flying fuck for those shitbags. I fap at the computer as well...but I can also have sex with a real person at any time, which is more than I can say for them.

I fap at the computer as well...

A lot of people do, there is nothing wrong with that.

DR hate us and banned many people from here including myself unfairly. There is nothing of interest to us on that shithole anyway, I only visit from time to time to check my messages.

No ya get banned for all the hate meatpie...thats bullshit that you have never trolled. I have personally seen your attacks towards members..the threads you make involving members names there. Thats why they ban you. And the hall of shame shames everyone not just CDG's people.

And if nothing is there for you only friends then i'm sure they can find you here.

I have personally seen your attacks towards members..the threads you make involving members names there.

What are you on about, I told you I don't spam and troll let alone launch "attacks on members....involving their names"

WTF is this shit?

Some new troll technique?

You seem to know quite a lot on that matter.

I know, I know... I'm way behind. I type slowly cause my hands were injured in a masturbating accident.

Meatpie, if you find others in the future, please keep me in mind.

Back