What is abnormal? Well what is normal? And why are things considered normal or abnormal?

My kinks, burning, and fire-play are "abnormal" even by the standards of this forum. Psychology and philosophy are variable things, nurture vs nature, and never can explain the whole picture so I just accept it as the way I am and have become. Believe me I've tried to figure it out, I've even tried to change it, and now I just adapt it. I light candles, have a fireplace, and camp where I can have a secluded firelight session under the stars.

Fireboots

We are who we are. To label us as "normal" or "abnormal" is to ostracize us, even among ourselves. Why do we come here? We come to be among like minded people, even if our specific tastes differ. I would rather be considered, "abnormal" than "normal" anyday. Normal is boring to me. I struggle with self identity a lot. I sometimes wish I was, "normal" but only because I want a family, I wan't kids. But I wouldn't want to sacrifice who I am to attain that.

human sexuality is complicated, for me being molested as a child helpless and humiliated shaped me, i am not a victim but it's very difficult to be intimate, so the detached feeling of using someone for sexual gratificiation is appealing to me. i guess its a subconscious way of exacting revenge for what happened or wanting my childhood back. it's complicated. please no pity, it is what it is :) i'm a victor not a victim

Back