ukextreme

Forum Newcomer
Hi looking for a victim for real stuff in UK
i am based on south coast but have somewhere to go.
Message me on hre with the following -
I may not reply straight away but will get back to you

Reactions: Sue
hi im beowulf,im 45,5ft 10,average build,want to know anymore just ask,want to be strangled by whatever method suits you,i live in maltby, rotherham,south yorkshire,and just the thought of you strangling my neck gets me going,tell me how far you want to go with this,you can do anything,even kill me,one of my fantasies is to be strangled then fucked whilst im dying,just an idea its up to you,would love to hear from you.

Hi Dave from Manchester would love to be strangled/hanged but I fear im too old for you at 53

Hi, I'm 63, south London 5'8" 160lbs slim/medium build. See pic of me last year in my album. I want to be hanged or strangled in the nude outdoors.

Hi!
Are you looking for guys only?
I'm female, 56, and my whish is to be strangled, even for real, and have my dead body screwed and used to get fun.

I'm here waiting to find someone to kill me...
I'd love to have a nice hard cock rammed down my throat so I choke then be strangled/ hung....
I'm open to all suggestions... as long as I die!

another willing victim here, South east Uk. older but very slim and fit. into cock torture. bondage, dissection play,crucifixion, live archery target.

don't bother he's most likely a time waster/troll, going to blackmail you or really stupid ive already messaged him he gives the wrong e-address he doesn't know what darknet is and thinks Wikipedia is going to takeover his pc. he also wants your pic straight away and to send it to Google as thats a good idea to do on a site like this.

Let's face it - any genuine guy who places or replies to an ad like this is asking for trouble in any one of several ways - and not the one they want!
Metal Machine's fishhook symbol sums it up (can't find to paste-in).
Hopefuly most are good realistic fantasy/roleplay and not really real - even so, personally I think the site and some guys woud be safer if we didn't carry them. Just my opinion.

im not really into death my interests are on my profile but still people shouldn't be using gmail or asking for pics because even though its apparently just roleplay someones bound to try and do this for real just like that german cannibal guy on the news years ago and i sure don't want my pic ip or e-address on a guys gmail when the cops come investigating should that happen.

I agree with the previous comments. CDG is primarily a fantasy site. We Chat about killing and/or being killed but only as a fantasy. I suspect that there is no one who genuinely wants to kill someone and we are too busy enjoying the site to wish to be terminated.
But there is always the danger of blackmail. Never give out your identifiable photo or personal details unless you are very certain about the good faith of the person to whom you give them. There seem to be a lot of postings from new members seeking such information. They may be genuine, in which case they have my apologies, but it only takes one rogue to upset the applecart.

Wish you were in United States. If there is anyone in United States what has this wicked fantasy I would like to hear from you

Back