strangling while hanging

chrisasphyx

strangled
I just love the thought of being hanged slowly instead of a drop. The thought of being slowly pulled up by the noose to my tip toes just makes me so hard! my tongue slowly snaking out drool dripping from it hitting the floor and my bare feet! my throat slowly closed by the tightness of the rope.... anyone else into this type of hanging?

Attachments

• 785.jpg
    785.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 124
  • 431.jpg
    431.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 117
Yeah, I could definitely get off pulling you up to strangle slowly. And I wouldn't tie your hands so, if you panicked, you could grab at the rope. But, surprise! The rope would be greased and your hands would simply slide. You would be unable to stop your slow, painful strangulation. If your dick got hard, I would suck you off as you hung suspended. And if your dick didn't get hard, mine surely would. I would lovingly touch your bug-eyed face and blue lips. I wonder if your feet would flail and kick and dance like a marionette? I sure hope so. Oh yes, your slow strangulation would be my ecstasy!

Last edited:
When I got into auto erotic Asphyxiation it was very early in life as a young team. I would take a belt and put it around my neck and and pull the other side over a tree branch. Sometimes I would wake up on the ground staring up in euphoria. Then the middle school I would have my wrestling buddies choke me out as I would beg them to go further and further with it. Then in high school and college my Partners we would get in the strangle sex. Which would include a noose. Always on tiptoes many times to pass out as I jack off or sucked off

oui j adore ce genre les pieds qui vont dans le vide la langue qui sort doucement de la bouche en bavant : Accrocher:

Please post in English - use Google Translate if necessary.

A large bag over head will make heart and lungs to struggle ... A wire twisted around base of neck sealing the bag and boil the inside of head. both hands at the both ends of wore... What does these own hands?

best hangings are short drop of inches just enough to get the condemned mans attention that he is hanging, then he enjoys his strangle with the required kicking and fighting his rope. other best one is of course hauling him up so he strangles, might not be as much fight as he aint got the pain of his neck getting wrenched to motivate him to kick hard but still he is enjoying his strangle.

Back