bulletskill

Forum Regular
I love seeing guys in uniform take hot lead in their chests and bellies. Here are some cool looking dudes dancing to the rhythm of the machine-gun :totally hot:

3957131043-ac4c6837d6-z[2].jpg

3957909898-239b3cf181-z[1].jpg

Armstrong004.jpg

Attachments

• 3957908716-7de2c9af95-z[1].jpg
    3957908716-7de2c9af95-z[1].jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 156
  • Armstrong002.jpg
    Armstrong002.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 100
The 7.62mm GPMG is a good weapon for dispatching a large number of enemy quickly :)

Great pics Bulletskill!

I love to see the moment just before they turn into CDGs, taking the lethal salvo or shafts/blades.

Try using Imgbox (or ImageBam) to store your pics, and copy the BBcode in posts here: it saves bandwithh and is easier for otger members to browse.

Great pics Bulletskill!

I love to see the moment just before they turn into CDGs, taking the lethal salvo or shafts/blades.

Try using Imgbox (or ImageBam) to store your pics, and copy the BBcode in posts here: it saves bandwithh and is easier for otger members to browse.

Cheers Kees! Glad to see you on this site :)

I love the feeling of the machine gun butt humping my shoulder as I fire bursts and the smell of cordite Tracer rounds are fun - they set fire to anything you shoot - free cremation

I love the feeling of the machine gun butt humping my shoulder as I fire bursts and the smell of cordite Tracer rounds are fun - they set fire to anything you shoot - free cremation

Yes, me too. You can't beat that feeling. Gets me hard thinking of it lol.

Aye anyone who is the Army or has been in the past 30 years Brit Infantry has fired the GPMG Much better than the light weight LSW.

Back