My favorite places and my favorite dead people. + reflection + acknowledgement

EdsbeGores

Forum Regular
Elite Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2023
Messages
372
Location
France
Hi everyone. I’ve noticed that I’m really into deaths caused by asphyxiation—my favorites include drowning, hanging (whether suicide or execution), and strangulation. But over time, I’ve realized I also enjoy slow deaths in general—like being stabbed and slowly bleeding out.

I’m someone who has always loved natural, dark, and damp settings; I’m a huge fan of urban exploration (urbex) and places where no one bothers you—where you’re practically free to do whatever you want, whenever you want. So, I thought it would be interesting to use these locations as backdrops for staging specific types of deaths. Everyone has their own preferred type of setting, but I wanted to discuss this with you all. I’ll list the places I like, and you can tell me what you think—and what kind of death you’d stage in each one.

I’ll start with forests and abandoned buildings; I love that aspect of nature reclaiming the space and the sense of absolute tranquility:

1/ I love forests above all; I find that lifeless bodies are better represented there.



2/ I also love exploring buildings—whether abandoned or not; I find that the locations chosen for suicides are significant and lend a story to the act itself.



I find that the setting lends a certain beauty and tranquility to their act.
I'm having a hard time finding photos of people who were strangled to death.


But I seriously think that finding the right place to carry out the deed is naturally beautiful; some do it out of desperation, looking for an easy way out, while others seek a sense of ultimate intimacy for the act.

Personally, there was a time when I thought about hanging myself; the reason I didn't was that I realized, over time, that not many people would have benefited from it. I operate differently from most people; I realize my desires and motivations fall outside the norm. It’s complicated these days to own up to these inclinations regarding the death of others—where some see terror and sadness, I see a spectacle and beauty. In any case, it’s hard to talk about the subject; finding the right photos is just as tricky as finding the right works of art for one's own taste!

Anyway, thanks to this site for existing—it allows for an exchange of ideas.

I’m really looking forward to hearing about your experiences with this. For some, it’s primarily a sexual pleasure; for others, it’s something else entirely. I’d really like to know what appeals to you most and how you perceive it!
 
I also love the forest; I’m lucky enough to have woods, mountains, rocky terrain, a beach, and the sea all in one place. There are also the ruins of a couple of factories that have been abandoned since the 80s.

I love going to those spots with my dogs to relax and unwind—walking, enjoying nature, and taking photos, all with soft music playing in the background. (That’s when I sometimes set metal aside to listen to something more classical, epic, Celtic, or cinematic.)

Unfortunately, I’ve never come across a dead body there, haha; I even read that an older man hanged himself in one of those abandoned factories a few years back.

But be never know what gifts nature might have in store for us.

I once dreamt that a cyclist in the woods fell down the mountainside. I was following behind him, running, but I never found him 😩
And that dream let me fantasize for a while, imagining the scene where I finally found him dead and still warm.
 
Back
Top