Classic favorite of mine. Thanks for the memory. I think it would be so much worse if we did not see him. For him , i mean.

Always good to remind us of the animals from Somalia. Pirates and terrorists are all they breed there. The androgynous punk they just caught in Oregon trying to blow up a Christmas tree lighting was from there too.

Always good to remind us of the animals from Somalia. Pirates and terrorists are all they breed there. The androgynous punk they just caught in Oregon trying to blow up a Christmas tree lighting was from there too.
That turned out to be another fake FBI terror sting, where the feds concocted the plot and got some disillusioned fool to agree to push the button, and then they arrest him.

Disturbingly hot photos, I got a boner! Fuckin' Somali pirate scum are subhumans, they should just go in and eradicate the lot, after all, that's why the Good Lord gave us Napalm!

For a U.S. Marine I was pretty surprised at how small his dick was.....

the naked white american soldiers being humiliated is hot, wish they showed their naked white asses, and you could see their faces better, or being captured marching naked alive, humiliated, spit on, thrown stones, slapped, red faced, crying, would be fucking hot, anyone have similar fantasies?

thinking of almighty american white soldiers being stripped naked humiliated come down a notch makes me rock hard wish i could see more even photoshopped images, more white asses, being stripped in front of angry arab men and boys in iraq and afghanistan

Back