ArrowMan

Forum Elite
Elite Member
Like MONA LISA n' the smiling mystery.

So why do yous guys think this dude is so intently cumming???
:dunno::dunno::dunno:

No right or wrong answers, so post a horny guess!
:green grin: :green grin: :green grin:

Last edited:
I'd like to think he's fantasizing an arrow shishkabobbing him straight through his navel or a noose around his neck

Hey hey there, my
MEGAhandsome
TallBlondMate ...

I was thinkin' the very EXACT same thing ! Especially about the arrow deal, oh yeah!! Just goes to show, great minds think alike !! :great:

:winner::rocks4::rocksss:

Last edited:
Hey hey there, my
MEGAhandsome
TallBlondMate ...

I was thinkin' the very EXACT same thing ! Especially about the arrow deal, oh yeah!! Just goes to show, great minds think alike !! :great:

:winner::rocks4::rocksss:

(chuckling)...well I know this much, Lar--whether our minds are great or not, mine sure has it's twisted side and if anybody has me beat in that department methinks it's you!! <EG>

What graphic, vivid megaHORNY imaginations yous guys have!!!
:hat::hat::hat:

(chuckling)...well I know this much, Lar--whether our minds are great or not, mine sure has it's twisted side and if anybody has me beat in that department methinks it's you!! <EG>

Sheesh, my long-time totally ace budd ...
whatta MEGAcompliment!!

THANKS.

:bow::bow::bow:

:cheers:

I'd say he's not just fantasizing about that arrow, but he's begging for it. His captors asked him to masturbate so he can get his deliciously painful reward.

I'd like to think he's fantasizing an arrow shishkabobbing him straight through his navel or a noose around his neck

Clear yuor messages in your inbox so people can send you new mesages mate!

Back