- Joined
- Oct 7, 2008
- Messages
- 64,847
- Location
- Bulgaria
Did nothing wrong on their site...still they call me faggot.
Here is my ban reason.
Here is my ban reason.Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Here is my ban reason.Now that is news to me, showerstalker. I'd never heard of those UK faggot meatballs. I did know that a fag in the UK is a cigarette. It must get confusing over there, where meatballs, cigs and homosexuals are all called the same thing.
Cold Ethyl is still around, but I've never had problems with her.A couple of days before the ban I chatted with one of their female mods Cold Ethyl she said she didn't like CDG and I kindly invited her over to see that we are no different that any of the other sites in the genre.
She reported me to the admins and they issued a permanent ban on my account with special thanks to Cold Ethyl. Sad story.
Still massive on GG, yet I've got my share of compliments and flirting hahaI thought the days of blatant homophobia on most gore sites were gone. Clearly not.