PiercedChest

Transfixed Torso Thirster
Young man (23) tied a heavy piece of concrete to his leg and jumped into the water.

Thanks PiercedChest.....and a closer look at this guys foot......It reminded me of some of the Iranian hanging pics we have seen!!!! :green grin:

very nice! not bad looking dude!

really like the picture of him getting pulled up by his foot!

What could have been so unbearable in his life that, to escape it, he'd subject himself to this horrible means of suicide? I often wish I could help such sad people, do something that would turn them away from their suffering, even if it was only to give them a lethal injection. There's just too much misery in the world.

Yeah, I was thinking a similar thought, Alex. I mean, if you want to "off yourself," well, by all means, go ahead. I don't encourage it - I've been left behind by someone that did it, but, it's not my choice, it's the ultimate "personal decision."

BUT, if you're going to do it, I can think of a list of better ways to accomplish your goal then to tie some cement to your foot and jump in water so you slowly drown. Jeezus.

However, as to the point of the website, he does make a tasty looking corpse. Thankfully, "freshly" found, so he wasn't yet bloated.

if you want to "off yourself," well, by all means, go ahead. I don't encourage it - I've been left behind by someone that did it, but, it's not my choice, it's the ultimate "personal decision."
Sorry to hear that, Mattai, suicides are always very hard to take for those close.

BUT, if you're going to do it, I can think of a list of better ways to accomplish your goal then to tie some cement to your foot and jump in water so you slowly drown.
Really? Jumping in front of trains is quick and effective, but annoys all the delayed passengers and freaks out the train driver, guns are very hard to come by in my country and make a mess anyway (I wouldn't want my family to have to scrape my brain off the ceiling), tying a plactic bag over your head is like drowning but it lasts much longer, and hanging doesn't really appeal to me anymore since someone explained here what actually happens before you're dead then. I rather think it's a quick, clean and socially unobtrusive way. Bravo.

Back