Guest viewing is limited

Dead Naked Young Guy - Everyone is so Happy

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
64,832
Location
Bulgaria
:hi bye: Necro Dream

 
Kinky in a way....naked man on slab, dick and balls and everything on display, happy smiley students just waiting for their chance to touch and dissect him....wow....interesting picture!
 
can you spot the gay necro?

right under the CDG triangle :hahahahha:
 
The old doc seems in his water - happy, excited legs spread ready to plug the dead cold boy.

One thing I learnt from my morgue experience. Anyone who says they are "interested" in forensics is a hidden necrophile, there is just no way for a normal person to be able to stand that putrid smell and pull guts and brains all day.
 
yeah he was my first choice and then I saw the fag...
the old doc (in his water) lol, what an expression
 
Sorry, I am non-native.
 
I've heard that before...like a duck to water, or in his own element
must be a great job for the old pervert, would love to see his photo collection
 
We are in our own elements here on CDG :tooth:
 
Isn't it weird how we spend our lives wearing clothes and try to maintain some dignity. Then we die and we're dead and exposed for everyone to see and touch.
 
Back
Top