Dead Diaries

Thank you Nebiros and yalada :)

This is the last shot of the set I'll post in the morning, but with filter and caption, inspired by something else.

--------------------------

Last edited:
Thanks john :)

I will use third-person from now on.

--------------

Victim was likely lured to killer's apartment. Gunshot forensics suggest killer placed gun inside victim's mouth and pulled trigger.

CSI team found victim face-down on the floor with traces of Chinese food on and around his body, and a chopstick shoved up his rear, presumably by the killer. They also found photos of the victim being stripped, posed, nipple-clamped (for unknown purposes), and killer eating a meal off his body.

DNA tests are being ran off the semen found in victim's mouth. Victim appears to have been sexually assaulted post-mortem. The rear violation with chopstick suggests the killer either has a twisted sense of humor, or gets off on humiliating his victims. Our profilers are still working on that.

----------------------------

(Dom did come on the corpse and into its mouth, but forgot to take photos before wiping it off and eating chow mein off of it)

Last edited:
Thank you bearhunter44 :)

Unfortunately something randomized the order of above photos. It was supposed to be: underwear, then food, then stick up ass. Must be a glitch with forum or image host.

Meanwhile here's the republishing of "Through The Eyes Of My Dom II", which was one of the better videos.

---------------------------------

(EDIT: will put this message when it actually becomes relevant)

-------------------------------

Last edited:
Hot body! I particularly like you in your calvin Klein briefs - excellent undies to die in.

Thanks. You are great playing dead. How do you keep the water so still in the bathtub? I have tried but never could not.

can we see full undressing scene? ~10 mins? if you want to remain anonymous - wear a mask on a head

With such a hot hairy belly, strong thighs, nicely haired chest and a sweet neck to get him all boned up I'd be surprised if he WASN'T stab happy! I'm not sure I'd know when to stop but I do know your funeral would be a 'closed casket' one ;)

Way better than a rubber duckie PM is drugged, strangled and drowned in the tub - becoming a nice big meaty toy to play with and fuck with wild abandonment while showering or having a bath. Pass the soap I'm feeling really REALLY DIRTY ;) :load: :load: :load: :load:

Awesomely 'real' and gruesome scene of a hot ravaged body, stabbed and slashed to death and left to cool before being dis-assembled and tossed out with the trash ;)

This fine portfolio of sexy pics of this naked dead hottie will be ample evidence for the Anonymous party who contracted PM's death and serve as notice that it's now time to do a post mortem on - Post Mortem ;)

PM was a particularly tasty dish and lots of fun to prepare as well. His head was a bit of a mess with 3 ragged lead slugs in it and of course his brain was rendered inedible BUT the rest of this dish was magnificent!

His belly was the perfect 'dish' to eat off of and that big tender piece of pork between the pointy ends of the chopsticks was of course my favorite morsel. The nice thing about 'disposable' dinner ware is that....you can MESS it up and then just toss it out or leave it laying around on the carpet for the maid or the Coroner to clean up.

I thought the chopstick between his still smokin' hot ass cheeks was the right signal to send to the media - this hottie was a tasty bite but left me hungry an hour later ;) :load: :load: :load:

I stabbed PM in the back....I don't know, at least 8 times....then 4 times in each ass cheek - enough to make him stop squirming and complaining, then I dragged him over to the couch and laid him to rest belly up so I could feel and smell and lick and suck every hair, every curve, crevasse, bulge and bite both nipples. He wasn't going to complain anymore and he was still HOT as far as I was concerned so - game on! :load: :load: :load:

Back