Dead Diaries

Thank you deaddirty, mmroleplay, joe_centennial, gibing, and MH562 :)

Meanwhile the victim was found on stairs of an apartment building.

Killer strangled victim while he was helpless in handcuffs. Then proceeded to sodomize victim's corpse with a screwdriver and a dildo, having intercourse with it, and ejaculating on its side.

Since the corpse appeared to hold an erection, it was manually stimulated until it had its final post-mortem ejaculation. It was left uncleaned in killer's apartment.

I sneak into killer apartment. Steal your body to my lair. When I arrive, I cut your head off. Put jeans on you. And well it's my turn to have fun with your body. :ass fuck: :grin:
Capture1.jpgCapture2.jpg

There's less (apparent) contrast between text and background than in default style, so my eyes like it more.

Last edited:
That's interesting because for years before you joined red style was our default skin but decided to change after members voted the current skin better.

Thank you guys :)

In order to prevent Youtube account shutdown, I replaced the "Bloody Bathtub" and "Drowned" videos correspondingly:

[video]http://sendvid.com/0841j35r[/video]
[video]http://sendvid.com/odu5d6wa[/video]

The hot sagger could quite make it up the stairs fast enough cause his trackies were hobbling him. He was tackled from behind, then strangled and fucked as his dick soaked the stair his cock was laying on.

Thank you deaddirty, mmroleplay, joe_centennial, gibing, and MH562 :)

Meanwhile the victim was found on stairs of an apartment building.

A toy to fondle, his dick to be played with, his mouth to be stuffed, his ass to be penetrated with all sorts of articles then his body to be discarded like a Ken doll after his head's come off :load: :load:

Killer strangled victim while he was helpless in handcuffs. Then proceeded to sodomize victim's corpse with a screwdriver and a dildo, having intercourse with it, and ejaculating on its side.

Since the corpse appeared to hold an erection, it was manually stimulated until it had its final post-mortem ejaculation. It was left uncleaned in killer's apartment.

Back