Cute Chinese Cop

Are you guys kidding? Chinese guys are fucking fine. They look so virginal and smooth... so young looking even if in their 30s it's insane. All polished and clean... yum!

Meatpie, they don't all look the same. Can you upload pics of yourself? Sorry... please don't ban me.

That's just my issue with Chinese guys. I agree with your description, but I'm not so attracted to the young smooth virginal look. I like a hardened hairy manly look.

I am a sticky rice who only likes Asian. I live in the States and never had hard feelings with any white guy, but sorry they just do not turn me up whenever I saw their hairy and hoarse skin, dead or alive. I know many Asian guys in America who share same feeling with me. We all hv many white friends, gay and straight, and we like them a lot for being friends but they just do not turn us up. So I guess it is just a thing of what u r used to.

You better say you don't feel a sex appeal from asian people not chinese. there's almost no differences between people of (far-)east asia

You better say you don't feel a sex appeal from asian people not chinese. there's almost no differences between people of (far-)east asia
But Indians are supposedly "Asian" too and look completely different(hairy and hoarse like whites as SIGE2 stated). Maybe Oriental for Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Koreans, etc? Is that un-pc? I do love Indians as much as other whites.

Not a strange thing. Everyone has his own preference. Some might like muscular guys while some might prefer skinny one.

If he's young, cute and stiff, he's good enough for me. Heck, I might even overlook the cute requirement.

Back