nybtm12866

Forum Regular
i did meet 1 guy from here that traveled near me and wow...my neck was sore for a few days had an awesome time ....he ko'd me a few times.....i love fighting for air ....thier nothing better than being tied helpless and a guy squeezing your neck hard, or sealling your head in a plastic bag ....not knowing wheather or not hes gonna go to far......i also love cbt/ballbusting ...i been punched in balls till puked, electro, sounding ...also like being raped....i like to meet sadistic guys to tie me tite ko me repeatedly, brutal cbt/ballbusting gutpunching possibly castrate me/rupture my balls ...rape me Bareback....tie me to tree deep in woods and well do anything and everything you want to me...im a more than willing victim here ...email me at fitchrd77@yahoo.com......

i did meet 1 guy from here that traveled near me and wow...my neck was sore for a few days had an awesome time ....he ko'd me a few times.....i love fighting for air ....thier nothing better than being tied helpless and a guy squeezing your neck hard, or sealling your head in a plastic bag ....not knowing wheather or not hes gonna go to far......i also love cbt/ballbusting ...i been punched in balls till puked, electro, sounding ...also like being raped....i like to meet sadistic guys to tie me tite ko me repeatedly, brutal cbt/ballbusting gutpunching possibly castrate me/rupture my balls ...rape me Bareback....tie me to tree deep in woods and well do anything and everything you want to me...im a more than willing victim here ...email me at fitchrd77@yahoo.com......

Hey, I have no immediate plans to be in your area but will someday make the trip. I would love to partake in the activities you talk about - it is awesome being tied into a chair and have that bag put over your head and tied, not knowing how long it will take before the air runs out and also not knowing whether it will come off before or after pass out or at all.

its a major turn on being totally helpless and at the mercy of some1 else....not knowing if gonna survive...i allways play no limits no mercy no safe words

Back