Cant watch the vids after being forced to get a new modem

Poiboi

Forum Newcomer
Joined
Feb 8, 2021
Messages
6
Location
Ca
My WiFi has Ben giving me trouble for weeks finally died,after new modem install I can't view vids on here anymore,other sites are fine might be a ip address problem Help plz thanks
 
My WiFi has Ben giving me trouble for weeks finally died,after new modem install I can't view vids on here anymore,other sites are fine might be a ip address problem Help plz thanks
Can you see either of these videos?
 
Hello,

What browser are you using make sure you are running the latest version.
 
I am now suddenly having the same issue. I was able to see videos a couple of days ago - and then it has stopped working - and I get the same message. Every video i look to has this now. i use firefox and its the latest one
 
I can see both videos with Firefox.
 
Good to hear stick with FireFox.
 
I have Firefox - and they are not working. I didnt change anything either....... at least I do not think i did
 
I think some isp are blocking the video host as I have issues sometimes via mobile data but they work fine when I open the links via a vpn etc.
 
Which host are you talking about?
 

if the videos workink just with the vpn thats mean this kinde of content is prohibited in your country by law
 

if the videos workink just with the vpn thats mean this kinde of content is prohibited in your country by law
I use Firefox and Brave on Linux and works great
 
Back
Top