Deathproof
Forum Veteran
- Joined
- Dec 11, 2015
- Messages
- 1,011
- Location
- Hell
Dead alive male female,farm animals,yourself,jail or prison let's hear it
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Just one girl your entire life that's it
How can you decide you would rather have men you walked away from the buffet before you ever even tasted anything
, I was rock hard and she was massaging her herself and lubing her anus while we were finishing the ring and pouring kerosene on the wood to make sure it caught quickly. The central "pyre" was inside the ring, near our "stake". We first lit torches, then lit the ring of fire surrounding us, then desperately horny
my partner leaned against the stake sticking her lovely butt out toward me. We dropped our torches onto the pyre, and I entered her waiting anus. The fire grew fast right behind my butt as I pumped into her hard. Never in our sex life had we had such intense sex, the fire was surround us and the heat was such our hair was singeing. I couldn't believe how intense my partner was getting, driving her butt hard back against my pelvis as I drove my cock hard enough into her that I lifted her up against the "stake"! The flames behind us were growing fast. My partner started to have the most intense orgasm of her life, and lost her grip on the post. We fell back, right into the raging fire behind us with my swollen cock still buried in her anus! I still hadn't cum when we rolled off with her face down on the ground then I started to shoot!
. Only when we finished the second round and the flames were dying down, did we realize that we both had nasty burns, me on my butt and thighs, a bit on my lower back, and a lot of hair removal, her on her thighs and hands, and both of us had burns on our feet. We actually had to be treated for 3rdº burns! Our excuse, which wasn't to far from the truth, we were warming our buns over the campfire after skinny dipping, were very drunk, and playing rough when we both fell into the campfire. Omg dude getting burned hurts
Sounds hot having sex with your late wife. Did you keep her in the fridge?......The best sex I ever had, the only sex I ever had, was with my late wife and it was wonderful......
Was having a go with you. You are a good sport putting up with my warped sense of humor. Happy New Year to you as wellAn interesting idea made so by our wonderfully confusing language.No wonder so many guys give up trying to understand it.
Happy New Year.