2020 Nagorno-Karabakh War

The 2020 Nagorno-Karabakh conflict turns out to be a goldmine of hot young corpses! I basically constantly jerk off to ever new things coming out of there, I really wish I could be there to touch and smell and have fun with all these delicious and hot corpses :love1: Sadly even in 2020 the video quality of these are so bad...what a wasted opportunity

In this latest one, after defeating a bunch of Armenians, the Azeri soldiers kick and insult their corpses and one guy cuts off the left ear of an delicious Armenian guy. YUM!
I just find it so sad that all of that meat is just wasted, burried in the ground not being used. All of them really could use some good fucks, sniffing their sweaty feet and socks and I bet you could make some excellent roasts out of all that meat out there:fast jerk:

Happy jerking!

Mistreatment is good treatment.
I would have much fun with that shovel. :devilish:

I cream when I see a face stabbing. Any stabbing into a a man's bare skin, but a face stabbing most of all. Preferably live stabbings, but dead is so hot, too.:hearthrob::stroke:

AZERBAIJANI SOLDIERS KILLED
SO MUCH ripe primal fine, prime MANHOOD there, for sure !! :Rock2: :Rock2: :Rock2:

Evidenced by their stinkin' deliberately killed by other MEN dead killed BOOTS ---

and so deliberately made to die by other MEN, all a layin' there
with their masculine earthy dead killed soldier manly bods
&

ripe stinkin' earthy dead killed manly soldier FEET !!
:stroke: :stroke: :stroke: :stroke: :stroke:

Sometimes, Arrow, your descriptions of soldier corpses make me swoon.
Just a frankly sayin' what is ta cum with thems manly dead killed soldiers.

Landin' flies a birthin' maggots --- ta crawl on thems sexy primal prime KIA soldier corpses --- ta crawl inside, into their nostrils, their ears, their eyes, their dead killed assholes and squiggle thru all that shit ta git right into their firm lean guts ---- and also eagerly wiggly squim into their wet cum & piss dead killed dickslits. :cool1: :cool1::Rock2::stroke:

BUT it's all worth it for thems, OH YES IT IS ---- cuz' they not only died as all men shall --- they got at the hands of other men made ta die ----minting thems into REAL MEN forever now cuz' they got ta so luckily die by gettin' deliberately with horny manly malice killed.
:hat::hat::stroke:

Back