Little.Boy.Rot

||Despondent Thespian||
So MortuaryKid, sent me this message, randomly.
Without purpose or reason.
He's a either a tard or likes me?
First Message:

Your doing a dead pose
I'm not sure if you know all the stuff that happens when a guy stops breathing.

All the muscles relax. His anus dilates and he will pee passively unless he's on his back ...but if you push down on his abdomen his cock willl spurt pee and he will fart and even shit himself if he hsan't already..... and often times he will dribble cum since the muscles that hold is back
in the prostate and seminal vessels relax.

Also some guys go brain dead first ...like in hangings and drownings but the heart beats on for some time. When That happens then become erect since the musclles holding blood back fomr their cocks relax and let the blood form their still beating heart to flow in. The rection goes slowly down once the heart stops but it can take a few hours.

My Response:
Originally Posted by Little.Boy.Rot
I know all this.
What purpose did this serve to tell me this, sweetie?​

There is more to tell.

You haven't experienced the feel of a body just minutes after it has stopped. The hungry stomach gurgling sounds coming from the abdomen as the muscles in the colon relax and fluids settle. The flutters of muxcles in the buttocks and thighs and the burps and slow farts that herald the ever encroaching release of the life force.

Then the slow movement of the skin when it is disturbed after a half an hour as the fine hairs stand up and goosebumps appear expecially on the legs and arms.

The smell of the mouth after forty minutes and the smell of the arm pits..a strange sweet smell and sometimes a musky smell ..very animal like.

The slow tensing of the forsekin aorund the cock head as the fine muscles there tense and pucker the tip. The slow ooze of cum and precum from the tip of a dead mans cocks as rigor begins to tense the prostate and seminal vessels dumping virile sperm into the urethra were it slolwly oozes out the tip and pools underlneath the foreskin. The incredable thirill to slip th foreskin down and be greeted by
dollops of thickish cum...the taste of it...the heart pounding intensity it brings becasue it is so intimate a things at so
solemn a time. To lay on the legs naked feeling your body
in full contact as you grip the buttocks and sniff and then nudge with your nose smelling pissy mustry scent of urine and sweat in the pubic hairs and balls. Nudging the relaxed balls with you nose as they danglie low in form the deep relaxation of death. Licking the dead gentials as your cock grinds against the ankles and feet.... and fianlly sucking into your mouth the most intimate aspect of this strangers body...dripping with pee and dribbling cum. The taste of the
cock head...the salty bitter taste of it. The slightly cheesy scent that would embasrass in life but is fully accepted by you in death. Fellating the dead body as you hump the legs and have your hand between the trhighs probing the dilated anus ...so inviting....so uninhibited.

Tonguing the anus as you sixty nine the body. Legs pulled up and parted ....sucking cock and ravishing the loose balls...sliding your tongue down til it slips into the rectum.
Pressing on the abldomen and having pee spurt onto your tongue...often mixed with cum. Presing further and watching the bowels release a firm stool as your messaging coaxes it out. The smell of it filling the sppce aournd the body ....as your cock slip deep into the unresisting mouth.

The body holds nothing back. It voids without embarassment or apology. The bodily fluids are easily brought out of it. The dead share their all and are not ashamed. They are re-emerging with nature and you are provaledged to watch them rlelease their seed in the final orgasm that is death.

To feel your cock enter an open ass...the reboundding of the body as you thrust...sucking the dead tongue into your mouth like a second penis ..elongated from the relaxation of death.

The perfect orgams as your bodies merge . As the aweful silence and finality of death envelopes you both.

Emptying your cum into a silendt mouth or in the warm confines of the embraicng bowels of a teenage boy.

Death is incredably erotiic . And you are destined to be lying
naked with your cock surrendered to the probing glance and hands of a stranger. It's just a matter of when.

So when you play dead remember all of this.​

My response:
You have issues.
What point do you have in telling me a fantsy of yours? hm?​

Private messages are called "private" for a reason.

Lol...so...
Its my choice to flame him...for being a tard.
I mean...I've asked him what his purpose for sending me this spam was...
and with no good reply....

Its obvious. You posted your pics, he fancies you.

Eh...really...
If so...I'm such a dope then.
Now I feel like an asshole...
-frowns-

It looks as though it was written while masturbating. =o

O=
How can you tell..
Anywho.
Meatpie can you delete this?

No. His book must be written.

LOLOL
book?
what do you mean

Meatpie can you delete this?

Hi Rottie, sorry we don't edit/delete posts or threads for no good reason.

BTW I am sick of your shitposting.

Why not go to another board, like UR for example....you don't contribute very much gorewise, just as dogfood.

It would be awesome if you two flamed each other in the Photoshop section and enty banned you both.

:sm (52):

i like rottie.... =P

hahaha but dont post your P. messages anymore.... =P

Lol I wont.

Back