Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
One of the cutest dead guys I have ever seen

Full set, info, alive pics in our Secret Room.

Mmm .. He is a good lookin dude! I have got to get into that secret room!

what happened to the cow . very unfortunate as he really looks handsome

I forgot his name, but he was a Romanian. I don't know much about Romanian language, but the article used a word "stupido" or something like that. I think this one is from 2008, and he might have been pulling a wheelie when he died. I had his alive pictures somewhere. Romanian dudes are great, BTW.

I forgot his name, but he was a Romanian. I don't know much about Romanian language, but the article used a word "stupido" or something like that. I think this one is from 2008, and he might have been pulling a wheelie when he died. I had his alive pictures somewhere. Romanian dudes are great, BTW.

Dude croaked in 2007 in Romania.

Stupid in Romanian & Bulgarian is "prost", there is no such word "idiota".

Stupid in Romanian & Bulgarian is "prost", there is no such word "idiota".

Actually, it was "stupid":
http://www.iasi.com/stiri/Un_motociclist_experimentat_mort_intr_un_accident_stupid_31_05_2007/

APparently, idiota is both Spanish and Portugeuese.

Thought funeral pics look familar. I re-found them all.

BTW, he was a vice president of this motorcycle club. In 2011, the president of the club also died in a motorcycle crash. Have seen his casket, but not the body.

In Ancient Greek idiotis (idiot) meant the person that stays at (his) home (or land) and never gets involved in common political issues thatare of the interest of his community ..and for this ....incapable and stupid...(the actual translation in English is .... "the owner of something private" )....In new Greek "idiotis" means ....the owner (of land or house) .European languages have kept the politcal meaning of the word while new Greek the actual meaning...

Back