Badbloodz09

Forum Regular
anyone want to donate body for science? :sm (31):

i bet these guys was so cute b4 plastinated

and a few hot specimen

:sarcasticclap: thanks for watching....

Saw this exhibit about a year ago. Noticed that they were all really well hung. That made them all the more UP lifting, even in their moribund state.

I'm a donor.

I've been there.
And no I don't I plan to have myself preserved exspertly with wax/TH90/Formaclyide
And give to my lover as a gift.

They give you this little card.

Those things look so in in human

This looks like it is the Chinese equivalent to Body Worlds. There was quite a bit of controversy over the exhibit because the specimens are thought to be the remains of executed prisoners, not volunteers. They also had a bit of an odor problem at one time because they didn't get the bodies thoroughly plastinated.

The preservation method is quite sound if done properly. I suggest that it would be a way to give a kind of immortality to a loved one (or someone you picked up for you collection). The gaudy manner in which they are displayed isn't a necessity. The bodies can be either preserved with a soft plastic like silicone or a harder plastic. The main downfall would be the process removes all fat from the body which can cause distortion. But, an artistic person ought to be able to restore the deflated areas with silicone and make the skin more natural looking. The plastinated cadavers are given color by injecting arterial and venous colored silicon in to the empty blood vessels.

The greatest problem that still needs to be overcome are ridiculous laws that prevent possession of a corpse. While they once had a purpose, that is to prevent the spread of disease, the situation has changed. Now, it is just one group forcing their interpretation of morality on another.

Back